- hi, i’m native korean. when i live in taiwan, i used to teach korean to taiwanese. i can speak mandarin and english...Korean Language LessonTuen Mun Town Centre
- Hello, this is Rachel, I hope you believe that I can bring you a good service....History TutoringLiberal Studies TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 36Remote
- -Attained TOPIK Level 6 in 2021 -Attened intermediate level Korean Course in Sungkyunkwan University in 2017 -Now working as a freelancer for Korean tutoring and ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- - 擁有皇家音樂學院八級古典結他 - 擁有五級樂理 - 擅長教授及演奏古典音樂及流行歌自彈自唱 - ...Japanese Language LessonKorean Language LessonAcoustic Guitar Lesson+ 3Mong Kok
- Have experience in private supplementation in primary schools, have patience and experience in private supplementation for autistic children...Primary School TutoringKorean Language LessonMa On Shan
- Hello, nice to meet you! I like teaching languages......German Language LessonKorean Language LessonRussian Language Lesson+ 8Central
- *Graduate ability of Korean translation major is level 5* Hope to help Hong Kong people who love Korean culture to learn Korean. Beginners can learn ...Korean Language LessonTin Shui Wai
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻