- Create a company web page with a small company budget, and complete a simple web page in three days, allowing merchants to seize business opportunities....English TutoringAcademic TutoringMath Tutoring+ 1Central
- Chinese TutoringMath TutoringAcademic Tutoring+ 1Remote
- Looking for self-motivated students and wish to provide interesting learning experience with them! Graduated from U.K., currently working as an behavioural therapist and studying educational ...Academic TutoringPrimary School TutoringChinese Tutoring+ 2Remote
- Two years of private supplementary experience, self-prepared exercises, and experience in teaching K1 to K3 children in Mandarin, English and mathematics, and general subjects from ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 5Remote
- English TutoringChinese TutoringAcademic Tutoring+ 3Remote
- Chinese TutoringPrimary School TutoringMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- Do you know the story about my name? How is my name. How is come from a mistake. I mean my name! Success is a ...Academic TutoringPrimary School TutoringMath Tutoring+ 2Remote
- English TutoringGeography TutoringBiology Tutoring+ 6Remote
- Math TutoringIntegrated Science TutoringBiology Tutoring+ 1Remote
- Henry Lau有多年的教學及補習經驗，教授經濟，英文及數學科目為主。Henry畢業於英國的賽德商學院Said Business School，擁有碩士學歷，主修國際經濟(International Economics),數量化經濟(Quantitative Economics)及社會發展史(Social History)。在大學裡，Henry是學士本科生課程的助教，帶領一年級生們的小組學習。英國還是歐盟成員國時，Henry曾在德國法蘭克福的歐洲中央銀行(Central European Bank)擔任一年實習生，主要工作是協助處理各成員國的季度通脹數據統計(Quarterly Inflation Rate Data Statistical Processing)。Henry能教授GCSE (O-Level & A-Level)和IB (Standard Level & High Level)科目，並向DSE考生深度講解及分析試題。教學時講一口濃烈的英格蘭歷史腔(Modified Received Pronunciation)，喜愛引用英倫海洋商業史(Colonial British ...Accounting TutoringAcademic TutoringEconomics Tutoring+ 8Remote
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- ChenMarch 29, 2022
- lau chun hongMarch 26, 2022
Tommy is a very patient and enthusiastic teacher. Even if he didn't officially start the class, he was very careful to understand my needs and recommend instruments suitable for beginners. On the other hand, when going to class, Tommy will use some life examples to explain from time to time, which makes the class more lively and interesting and also greatly helps my study. So I'm so happy to have Tommy as my teacher, and I'm enjoying my time in class~
- Mr YauMarch 21, 2022
Patient and responsive to questions. It gives you a sense of peace of mind that you can speak up about your problems with confidence.
- So HongMarch 21, 2022
very professional 👍
- GeoffreyFebruary 23, 2022
Tommy is not only a wonderful trombone musician …. he is equally a great trombone teacher. He has a skilled way of expressing concepts around HOW to play technically and musically. He's patient and keeps things moving along week to week. Highly recommended!!!