- 🏸There are at least 20 basic skills in badminton such as high ball, lob, smash, pick, net, footwork... 🙋🏻♀️The purpose of...Badminton LessonKowloon City
- Hi, I am Coach Yip. I have been playing badminton over 15 years. Also, I have 4 years coaching experiences with different age. Badminton is ...Badminton LessonRemote
- 🙋🏻♂️ Glad you are interested in badminton private training class. I'm Sir Lin and I'm a badminton coach. I currently offer one-on-one ...Badminton LessonHung Hom
- Flying badminton club The association was established in 2001 and has more than ten years of experience in running badminton training classes. It has grown ...Badminton LessonMong Kok
- I have several years of experience in teaching badminton from children to adults. 🏸 Provide quality badminton training🏸 From the first grip to students who...Badminton LessonStretching LessonWedding Planning+ 2Kwai Chung
- Hello, I am Coach Tan. I have loved badminton since I was a child and hope to teach correct badminton movements and skills. Students of ...Badminton LessonRemote
- I am a registered worker in the construction industry, At the same time, he also holds a plastering technician license recognized by the Construction Industry ...Home RenovationWhole Home RemodelingPartial Renovation+ 9Remote
- Coach Profile - Wang Yitian Wang Yitian has been fond of badminton and sports since he was a child, and studied for the Higher Diploma ...Badminton LessonTin Shui Wai
- Hi! May I ask if you are interested in learning badminton? 💰The charge is 350 per hour, the venue fee is not included, and ...Badminton LessonYuen Long
- Private badminton coach, 1-on-1, small group, training class, teaching and competition experience in the year, providing students with multi-ball training, tactical training The coach himself ...Personal TrainingBadminton LessonChoi Hung
- LouisMay 22, 2022
I am very grateful to Coach Einstein for accurately finding out her daughter's weaknesses and helping her improve in a planned way. The class process is easy and enjoyable, and there is quality! See you later! very 👍👍
- Nick ChungMay 22, 2022
Serious, patient, joyful, let us experience the fun of tennis~
- reyMay 22, 2022
Professional, friendly, systematic professional teaching, push
- Ricky LeungMay 21, 2022
A professional and friendly coach! Patient in giving feedback and advice; analyses the movements well and helped improve the swings. Recommended for sure!
- AnonymousMay 20, 2022
Coach Fai teaches well, so that beginners can hit the ball from 3 different angles in the first class without any experience, and they can also point out the problem in time and accurately in the subsequent classes. I feel that each class has made progress. Satisfaction.
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.