- I am a Chinese major and I am familiar with Cantonese Pinyin. I have three years of experience in teaching Cantonese to adults....Cantonese Language LessonSham Shui Po
- English Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- Hello, I am Amy who graduated from a domestic college and has 6 years of experience. Full of patience and experience, serious and responsible attitude, ...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language Lesson+ 2Remote
- Graduated from the Department of Chinese and English Bilingual Studies of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, with many years of language learning experience, classes in ...Cantonese Language LessonJapanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 1Yuen Long
- Have the experience of teaching children and adults to swim, usually 10 lessons can learn at least one type of swimming...Cantonese Language LessonRemote
- I have worked in a Japanese company for 5 years, communicating with customers of different nationalities and ages, and am fluent in Mandarin, English, Cantonese, ...Cantonese Language LessonJapanese Language LessonEnglish Translation+ 4Remote
- Hello Everyone, my name is Rabab aka Bebo and I've just recently graduated from Delia Memorial School (Broadway). I live in Cheung Sha Wan but ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 19Remote
- - Native Cantoneae speaker - Fluent English and Korean speaker - Handled Chinese-Korean translation and script writing job...Chinese History TutoringLiberal Studies TutoringKorean Language Lesson+ 2Remote
- Herman Pong is a local Hong Kong Saxophone player. He completed his Master of Music (Honours) Degree in The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, ...English TutoringMath TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 19Admiralty
- - Chinese-English translation - Video clips - graphic design...Accounting TutoringAcademic TutoringBAFS Tutoring+ 44All Hong Kong
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻