- Recurring Home CleaningChinese TutoringBiology Tutoring+ 28Tai Po
- ...Public Speaking CourseEnglish Language Lesson for KidsMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 11Lai Chi Kok
- Hi.Baby CareElderly CareEconomics Tutoring+ 13Wan Chai
- More than 5 years experience, interested pmAcademic TutoringPrimary School TutoringBiology Tutoring+ 32Remote
- よろしくお愿いします!Cantonese Language LessonJapanese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 9Remote
- Academic TutoringGeography TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 6Tai Po
- Currently enrolled as a final year business student at the City University of Hong Kong, I have been tutoring both local and international students ranging ...English Language Lesson for KidsEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonKai Tak
- Painting LessonCantonese Language LessonIllustration Design+ 5Ma On Shan
- Hello i am wan.Cantonese Language LessonTin Shui Wai
- HKU Bsc Mathematics MajorCantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsAcoustic Guitar Lesson+ 7Lai Chi Kok
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻