- The center of the double-parameter string is the center of the popular music classroom in North Point. The piano room is near the exit of ...Violin LessonViola LessonCello Lesson+ 4North Point
- Male violin home instructor Cyrus Suen. Earlier in 2014, he obtained a violin certificate of level 8. From 2014 to 2017, he was the second ...Violin LessonMa On Shan
- Tribal Music Quotes Introduction to Tribal Music "Tribal Music" is named after the Music Community. It was founded in 2017 by a team of well-known ...Keyboard LessonPiano LessonUkulele Lesson+ 11Lai Chi Kok
- I graduated from the Hong Kong University of Education, majored in contemporary music and performance education, and studied jazz. I have obtained a second degree ...Keyboard LessonPiano LessonViolin Lesson+ 7Remote
- Mr. Terry Lau was born in Hong Kong, started his first violin lesson at the age of eight. Lau studied the violin with Mr. YongMing ...Viola LessonViolin LessonDiamond Hill
- Former first violinist of the Hong Kong Small Symphony Orchestra. 28 years of stage performance and teaching experience. The British Royal Music is guaranteed to ...Violin LessonTuen Mun
- - Performance level Trinity ATCL - Eight-level piano eight-level music theory ABRSM - Self-designed classroom in Mong Kok - Performances in concert halls, weddings, shopping ...Violin LessonViola LessonMong Kok
- I have been a full-time violin, viola, and music instructor. There are seven years of teaching experience among private students. Many students have 100% pass ...Violin LessonViola LessonHarp LessonTai Wai
- Loruis Wong, Huang Zhanxiang Started teaching violin in 2008 and is currently a full-time violin teacher Teaching requirements Self-motivated, regular practice, exams, inter-school, student concerts, ...Violin LessonTuen Mun
- Born in Hong Kong, has more than 14 years of full-time teaching experience, holds the Royal College of Music (Violin) Grade 8 - Distinction qualification, ...Violin LessonLai Chi Kok
- FlorenceOctober 14, 2019
Professional, patient, enthusiastic to help students solve problems, and flexible adjustment of class time.
- KMJune 23, 2019
Mr. Zhong’s services are complete, for example (1) Contact me in advance to provide a place to pay attention to when purchasing a violin, and accompany me to the store for trial use; (2) Remind me of the time and content before class; (3) Prepare enough lessons to provide background information on the tracks; (4) I also have a space to think about my lack of skills during the learning process, which makes me more deeply impressed; (4) I follow up my practice regularly after class and encourage it. In conclusion, I am more interested in learning and increasing my sense of accomplishment. Thank you, Mr. Zhong.
- liuAugust 9, 2019
The teacher is patient and experienced. He is the first to contact and learn the instrument. The teacher explains the instrument from the maintenance of the instrument to the use of careful explanation. Parents will be updated instantly and practice places after each class, absolutely recommended!
- Mrs ChanJune 23, 2019
I have been studying violin for a year at school, but I have been blocking chickens all the time! After learning with Miss Chung, the pitch is a lot, and it sounds like a song. She will automatically practice the piano now! I will introduce Miss Chung!
- YuenMan KwokApril 17, 2019
Teach very well, very patience step by step from the basics will answer all my questions, find my problem and then make corrections. I will be a good teacher to help me repair the violin.
- twinklestringsMarch 30, 2019
Teaching from shallow to deep, I did not expect it so easy to get started! Interest now