- Hi I'm Paul Arkwright good to meet you. My team and I have over 20 years of experience in English related services throughout Hong Kong, ...IGCSE TutoringSAT TutoringTOEFL Tutoring+ 13Tsim Sha Tsui
- *Service area: 1. Chinese language tuition: Elementary, junior high school, DSE courses (including local school, international school courses) 2. Mandarin tuition: children and adults 3. ...Chinese TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMandarin Language Lesson for Kids+ 15Prince Edward
- 香港中文大學法律系畢業。15年私人補習經驗，教授鋼琴、普通話、英語及廣東話。 教室位於炮台山。 15 years' experience in private tutoring with a focus on teaching Mandarin, English, Cantonese...English TutoringMath TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 13Fortress Hill
- Boya Consulting is a language and text consulting company. It mainly provides clients with business English business training programs, such as company lectures, one-on-one professional ...English TranslationChinese TranslationEnglish Essay Editing+ 6Ngau Tau Kok
- I am a Grade 6 student of Band 1 English Middle School in Wong Tai Sin District, and I am also a recent dse candidate. ...Math TutoringChinese History TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 6Diamond Hill
- IMystery ConsumerBasketball LessonBaseball Lesson+ 11Tsing Yi
- The Bo Yi Education Center focuses on schoolchildren's academic development and diversified development. The four founders are passionate young people who are committed to educating ...Chinese TutoringAcademic TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 27Tsing Yi
- I am a graduate of the Department of Chemistry of the University of Hong Kong, and I am interested in tuition for primary and secondary ...Combined Science TutoringChemistry TutoringMath Tutoring+ 6Chai Wan
- I graduated from CUHK Business Administration with a Grade 2 A honorary degree. I have excellent grades in the exam and have many years of ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 8Remote
- As a freelance photographer, I specialize in event photography. Shot in Clockenflap 2015, HK Book Fair 2015. Capable in speaking fluent english and cantonese. Acquired ...Event PhotographyVideographyPiano Lesson+ 6Kwai Chung
- Daniel YipNovember 21, 2020
I have been learning mandarin from YY for the last 3 years. When I first started, my mandarin was very basic but YY has really improved my Chinese. She always keeps the learning material interesting, useful and practical. Thank you YY for being so patient and for making me enjoy learning Chinese! Good luck with your new school and see you next week for class!
- Tasos KousloglouNovember 19, 2020
I am currently enrolled in International Mandarin and it has been a fantastic learning environment with online classes. As I am based in Hong Kong, Yanyan use online tools and customized materials to accelerate my learning. As a busy professional I truly appreciate Yanyan’s creative, modern and very professional teaching approach. Xièxie International Mandarin and YY Lâoshī!
- TomsonNovember 19, 2020
My son and daughter doing online classes at International Mandarin, during the training courses, they find their way to learn how to understand Chinese and also think out of the box. Creativeness, efficiency and honesty are all I see from their team. If you’re looking for a Chinese trainer for your children, IM is your best choice.
- VivianNovember 18, 2020
My daughter stated her PYP mandarin class with YY since September, YY is always willing to share useful tips on how to guide my daughter at home. She is patient, caring and always finding ways to help. If anyone is looking for a Chinese teacher, I will definitely recommend YY to them.
- Jervina LaoNovember 17, 2020
YanYan has been an excellent tutor for my son. She has managed to shift his attitude to learning Mandarin from indifferent to eager. From a C student, he is now expected to get an A in his Mandarin class.
- YYNovember 16, 2020
Teachers are energetic, productive, efficient, patient and caring. Nice, clean and bright learning environment.