- Here is my self introduction: Einstein, who has been studying tennis for more than 25 years with a regular tennis coach, has represented the Hong ...Tennis LessonPrince Edward
- I have taught junior and intermediate tennis classes for many years. Students come from all over the world, from 5 years old to retired people. ...Tennis LessonRemote
- 採用現代教學方法，讓學生以最快捷、容易及達到效果來學網球 Using MODERN Methodology. Students learn tennis the QUICK and EASY way...Tennis LessonSan Po Kong
- I am a tennis coach. I was the top ten player in the Hong Kong Youth Army in Hong Kong. I used to be the ...Tennis LessonSham Tseng
- In 2011, he began to teach full-time tennis, qualified as an ITF tennis coach, ATPCA tennis coach, ITF judge, registered coach of Hong Kong Tennis ...Tennis LessonYuen Long
- Full-time tennis coach, holding the Hong Kong Tennis Association coach HKTA License Coach and the US tennis coach USPTA Professional Coach, has many years of ...Tennis LessonRemote
- Hi there, my name is Sam Lee, junior tennis player, Trained in New Zealand and played for Auckland University tennis team. HKTA licensed Coach L1....Tennis LessonTsing Yi
- Daniel Chow has 15 years of experience in tennis teaching: International Tennis Ferderation (ITF) Level 1 Coaching Qualifications Asian Sports and Fitness College (AASFP) Senior ...Tennis LessonMei Foo
- Great sport service by HKG Sport ClubTennis LessonTai Po
- 4 years coaching experience ITF traveling coach and hitting partner ATPCA level 2 coach Top 100 HK mens singles ranking 2016 Former full-time athlete at ...Tennis LessonRemote
- Vivien LeeSeptember 27, 2019
A coach who teaches students to observe the skills of students to arrange teaching content. Frequently ask students questions, let students think, explain and analyze the answers, make it easier for students to understand and remember the principles of Suizhong, and help students improve their mistakes. I will also ask students about their interest, for example, if they want to learn more theory or want to practice and make the class interesting. It is also a patience coach. When students have bad habits that are difficult to improve at once, the coach will tirelessly explain and remind the students again.
- stellaSeptember 23, 2019
Very careful, satisfied
- fkccccJuly 1, 2019
A professional personal basketball trainer from America. Absolutely professional and systematic that we rarely find one in hong kong.
- Chris ChanJune 29, 2019
Very good coach is very recommended
- 陸婷June 23, 2019
The coach is a good person! Will be considerate of students! It’s more than someone who relaxes with friends.
- 卓庭玉June 21, 2019