- I, Miss Carol, graduated from the University of the Arts London and Imperial University, and now lives in Mei Foo. I am an illustrator, an ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 4Remote
- I have been studying in Taiwan for a long time and have experience in teaching children. If you want to learn Mandarin well, you can ...Cantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsFinancial Planning Course+ 2Remote
- Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 3Remote
- I am Tina, a masters student who recently graduated from London School of Economic ,my major is Human Resources Management and organisational behaviour.I am interested ...Cantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsTai Wai
- - Fluent in Cantonese and Putonghua (native level), one-to-one teaching in Putonghua is provided; - Have engaged in education and lecturer work in the Mainland, ...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- I am a T-record service. I have 1 year of experience in tutoring and further education information. I have assisted 5 clients to solve their ...Education ConsultantCantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 3Remote
- I started to learn piano at the age of seven, and at the age of sixteen, I was admitted to the LTCL Distinction of Trinity ...English TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMandarin Language Lesson for Kids+ 4Remote
- * Full-time tutor, university graduate, six years tutoring experience * Intensive teaching of Chinese, English and IELTS, with relevant British textbooks * Excellent grades in ...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsTsing Yi
- Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- Two years of private supplementary experience, self-prepared exercises, and experience in teaching K1 to K3 children in Mandarin, English and mathematics, and general subjects from ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringLiberal Studies Tutoring+ 5Remote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻