- I am Ted Fong. I have 8 years of teaching swimming experience. I have taught many students and I have many good comments. My services ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Good at teaching beginners, technical improvement, game skills, physical improvement - Hong Kong Swimming Team - University Tour Team Representative - Hong Kong Amateur Swimming ...Swimming LessonRemote
- *Whatsapp 963***99 * 您好，我是Calvin. 10+年教學經驗，度身設計游泳課程； 教授最新游泳技術，以輕鬆方法學習； 1對1或小班學習均可 Hello Im coach Calvin. -10+ Years Experience on...Swimming LessonMong Kok
- Vision: Kidd believes swimming is fun and gives you freedom and confidence in the water. Kidd’s motivational approach will let you relax and enjoy swimming ...Swimming LessonSurfing LessonPersonal TrainingRemote
- 👨🏻🎓The Education University of Hong Kong-Sports Coaching and Management 💪🏻Patience, punctuality, appropriate feedback and encouragement, enjoy getting along with children💚...Swimming LessonPersonal TrainingRemote
- My teaching content is very rich, including three main skills, the first is the water safety skills, such as the ability to keep the body ...Swimming LessonAll Kowloon
- Raise your personal potential through exercise and effective training I hold (certificate of coach) as follows: The Hong Kong Swimmer Teachers Association Asian Fitness College ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Hi, I am Charmaine. I have more than 10 years of experience in teaching swimming and gained a lot of trust and support from the ...Swimming LessonEnglish TutoringRemote
- 🏊♀️Proof of training for children's psychological learning mode in swimming club🏊♀️Former swimming club administrative head coach🏊♀️has 6 years of teaching and administrative experience,...Swimming LessonKwun Tong
- I am a cross-country runner and a triathlete athlete who is studying sports medicine and health science (muscle strength and fitness coach) at the Chinese ...Crossfit LessonPersonal TrainingTRX Suspension Training+ 2Shek Kip Mei
- AndrewOctober 22, 2021
Harry.Sir is very patient and very scheming, careful to explain, a rare good coach. Recommended
- Mary ChanOctober 22, 2021
Since my two children started learning water with Joe Sir in May, they have improved a lot. Joe Sir is our second swimming coach. Compared to the past, Joe Sir teaches students to be rigorous, caring and patient. In addition, we will also cooperate with students' sudden changes in class time (such as test school activities) so that neither of my two children will interrupt the practice because of this. During the swimming class, Joe Sir will also have the practice supplies and snacks rewards for the students, making the students fall in love with him. Thanks to Joe Sir for his careful teaching of my two children, making them love swimming.
- Ting ChangOctober 20, 2021
Great instructor! Knowledge, creative in dealing w/an anxious client. He makes the learning process fun and is thoughtful about building confidence. Always early & prepared! Absolutely recommend!!
- Lilian TsangOctober 18, 2021
Ray is very patient, and his explanations are detailed and easy to understand. I also learned new skills in each class, and the progress was good, which met expectations. Would recommend better than others 🙌🏻
- MabelOctober 18, 2021
Joe Sir is a good coach. The kids love him so much, so he learns fast. I will continue to teach Joe Sir back to the kids next year 👍🏻👍🏻
- Mrs.HuiOctober 18, 2021
Joe Sir is a rare and good teacher. My swimming pool is often closed suddenly. Many times Joe Sir has to go out of the door and has to take the return car to return. I am not satisfied with the trouble. He teaches swimming seriously and carefully. Professional, I can see that I really want a kid to learn to swim. I like him very much for my sons and daughters. Sometimes I don’t go better than Joe Sir. If Joe Sir has time, he will stay at a low power to play for a long time. What a caring teacher!