- Hello. I'm Jerry . US Professional Tennis Association Certified tennis coach. The content of the course is based on the different requirements of each student. ...Tennis LessonSha Tin
- Tennis Lessons Welcome to tennis life ! • Group Lesson (Kids & Adult) - Empowers your Body - Boosts your Brain - Develops your Personal ...Tennis LessonTin Hau
- Enthusiasm, serious work attitude, punctuality, can provide war experience, consistent attitude for each guest, the youngest friend can put him into the fastest tennis activities, ...Tennis LessonChai Wan
- Are you finding your tennis coach？ Here I am😊 For beginners to play off, For players to improve the game, Even your hitting partner...... How's ...Tennis LessonCauseway Bay
- Timothy Lau – 專業網球教育機構Tennis Organization負責人 – 本會教練擁有5至20年教授網球經驗，並持有L1/2/3教練牌照。 – 本會致力為不同程度學員提供適合的網球訓練...Tennis LessonTin Hau
- 10歲以下網球教育專家，英基ESF中學網球教練並在學界D2在2016/2019男女子冠軍，澳洲Monash大學畢業。Expertise on 10&Under tennis training with appropriate Intl level training standard. ESFsecondary schools coach and the teams are champion of HKSSF D2 in2016/2019. Monash Uni ...Tennis LessonJordan
- – 本會教練擁有5至20年教授網球經驗，並持有L1/2/3教練牌照。 Our coaches possess 5-20 years experience in teaching tennis and are L1/2/3 license certified. Tennis Organization Whatsapp：668***85 Email : p***@******.org.hk ...Tennis LessonRemote
- SPORTIFY was founded in 2012. Over the years, it has been committed to promoting Hong Kong's local sports culture. It is a new generation of ...Tennis LessonKwai Fong
- ITF coaching leavel 1 United States Professional Tennis Association - Professional tennis coaching certification Graduated in BsC (Hons) Sport, Coaching and Physical Education...Tennis LessonRemote
- With comprehensive tennis knowledge and skills, students can receive professional training....Tennis LessonRemote
- Vincent van de BeltJanuary 28, 2019
I'd like to highly recommend Aaron. He is very dedicated to improving my skills and and he does that in a very professional and at the same time relaxed style. Great combination if you want to learn a lot, get challenged, and have a good time!
- BRANCA LEEAugust 23, 2018
Christopher is an excellent coach, very responsible and prompt in responding to request. My 18 year old daughter arranged to have coaching with Christopher three times weekly during her summer holiday in HK and was very happy with his personal attention on skill improvement. I would highly recommend Christopher to any potential badminton players.
- Ho Ting LokAugust 31, 2018
HelloToby is definitely not a wide known service, at least to me, so I was cautious when I decided to try out a coach. Thankfully Mr Kuh was a fantastic coach and I didn't have any doubts thereafter. He pinpoints exactly where I'm going wrong down to the smallest detail and his English is phenomenal. Highly recommended
- Dionne TaiAugust 8, 2018
I'd been playing on and off for years but was frustrated hence stopped. I am impressed by Einstein’s enthusiasm and passion. He is such a detail oriented and patient coach, he is observant, thoughtful, energetic and super skilful. His lessons are structured but not dull. He explained concepts clearly which made learning so easy to grasp! Within one lesson my forehand had improved dramatically and more importantly, I’ve regained the joy of playing! Einstein is now coaching my son as well!
- Tracy WongJuly 27, 2018Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Jerry is a coach with good intentions and good people. At first I thought that I was single-handed and I didn't know what to look for. But the family just gave birth to a child, but my body was soaring and I wanted to be a gym. The determination to lose weight drove me to take the first step. The goal was to wear a fine-grained tennis skirt. Jerry is a good sun and a tolerant coach, and the canal is patient and patience. And my goal has been reached. I completely enjoyed the fun of playing the waves and repaired it to the body :)
- Ramon AuJune 27, 2018
Coach Clare is very patient with kids and aroused kids’ interests to play tennis by using interactive games. My kids love playing tennis now, particularly my 10-year-old son, who has made significant progress in his tennis skills in a year’s time.