- Wing Lo🏊 💡 More than 21 years of teaching experience 👨🏻🎓 From lifeguards → swimming swimmers → lifesaving champions → lifesaving coaches...Swimming LessonTo Kwa Wan
- I am an American Swimming coaches association international level 1 coach and also hold a swimming pool teacher badge as a qualified lifeguard to ensure ...Kids ClassesPersonal TrainingRunning Training Lesson+ 3Remote
- 香港業餘馬拉松跑手(Sub3) 香港業餘三項鐵人 游泳跑步體能教練 歡迎初學者或經驗人士招聘為個人教練～ Hong ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 🙋🏻Hello, I am a swim team coach and athlete from Angus (former Hong Kong team) 🏊More than 13 years of swimming experience ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Let students learn freestyle swimming in ten classes, if unsuccessful, the full math fee will be refunded❗️❗️ Coaching Experience 🧑🏽🏫: Current Royal...Swimming LessonSai Kung
- I have more than 10 years of swimming experience. I am an athlete. I have participated in local age group competitions and championships many times ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Royal Athletic Association 👑Royal Athletic Association Founded in 2002 by star coach Nic Sir. Nic Sir, who has more than ten years of teaching ...Swimming LessonFencing LessonSha Tin
- 持牌教練 Registered Coach Master of Education Bachelor of Physical Education Registered PE Teacher Swimming Teacher Certification from HKSTA Level 1 Volleyball Coach from VBAHK...Volleyball LessonSwimming LessonRemote
- 📝香港泳總認可教練證書📝 📝HKASA Swimming Teacher Cert📝 🏊♂️至今擁有五年教水經驗🏊♂️ 🏊♂...Swimming LessonKwun Tong
- hello i am swimming coach ivan Hello, I have 10 years of experience in swimming classes and private teaching. I teach in a lively and ...Swimming LessonRemote
- KathyDecember 2, 2022
I am very grateful to Coach Joe for teaching Brian to swim with his heart. He had a great time learning! Coach Joe is very patient. The children were afraid of water at first, but after careful teaching by Coach Joe, they finally overcame the difficulties... Even the children like swimming, it is worth recommending!
- AnonymousDecember 1, 2022
A very nice coach, with a good grasp of details and progress.
- AnonymousNovember 29, 2022
Joe Sir is enthusiastic and patient in teaching! I learned from him for a few lessons, from me who didn't know how to swim and was afraid of water at the beginning, to now I have no fear of water at all. He taught me the basic skills of swimming, such as breathing, floating, etc., and helped me step by step. Make a good foundation. After helping me learn different swimming styles, I will get twice the result with half the effort. I will also point out the mistakes in my swimming posture in time and improve in time. I highly recommend Joe Sir than everyone!
- AnonymousNovember 27, 2022
The coach is super nice Two or three students who are more effective in teaching will be able to get familiar with breaststroke and Chong Chong Chong who want to learn swimming~
- +852 644***49November 27, 2022
I have rated Ray 5 stars because I have had the best experience learning to swim with him than with other teachers I tried before. As a nervous beginner, I have made good progress within a short period. His lessons are well structured and he gives clear instruction that are easy to follow. He is professional and patient. He shows compassion when I get frustrated with myself and is able to adapt his methods to encourage my progress. I cannot recommend Ray highly enough to anyone who wants to learn how to swim.
- Mrs LamNovember 18, 2022
I have a very good first lesson with Ray! He’s very patient and attentive. He taught me to practice step by step and get comfortable with floating and swimming. Ray 很快便幫助我克服畏水，課程很有趣和實用👍