- A good teacher school has 6 branches in Hong Kong, located in Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Tin Shui Wai, Prince Edward, Shatin and Tsuen Wan, ...Japanese Language LessonKorean Language LessonItalian Language Lesson+ 7Prince Edward
- 🌸 It took 1-2 months to memorize the yuyin before starting to learn basic Japanese? 🌸 Learned a lot of grammar, but can't use ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationTseung Kwan O
- I (male) studied Japanese culture at City University and graduated with a high score. So far, I have 12 years of Japanese teaching experience and ...Japanese Language LessonKowloon Tong
- Studying in Japan, specializing in Japanese, working in Japan for many years, making up for the Japanese proficiency test, daily conversation and business Japanese....Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- Hello, I mainly teach cello, I have taught in different primary and secondary schools, and now I teach cello in different primary and secondary schools, ...Cello LessonDouble Bass LessonJapanese Translation+ 6Remote
- University majoring in Japanese, Japanese language education. Live and work in Tokyo for over 12 years. One-on-one, 1-to-2 is the main. The class location is ...Japanese Language LessonCentral
- 🔥Keep doing the best for your students! 🔺# tutoring introduction｜Free # tutoring tutor|👩🏻🎓👨🏻🎓 🔻There are more than 3000 elite tutors in my ...Russian Language LessonJapanese Language LessonKorean Language Lesson+ 8Tsim Sha Tsui
- Studied Japanese for more than 10 years, studied in Japan for 3 years, needed to contact Japanese clients at work Received JLPT N1 as a ...Japanese Language LessonMakeup LessonJapanese Translation+ 3Causeway Bay
- - 擁有皇家音樂學院八級古典結他 - 擁有六級樂理 - 擅長教授及演奏古典音樂及流行歌自彈自唱 - ...Korean Language LessonJapanese Language LessonAcoustic Guitar Lesson+ 11Mong Kok
- 🏅Bachelor of Music from Royal Holloway, University of London 🏅ABRSM Flute Grade 8 ...English TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- DayvicJanuary 29, 2023
Teaching with heart and professional. Look forward to the next class.
- Ricky TseJanuary 6, 2023
The explanation is careful and vivid, and will use many different examples to explain the problem, and I feel the enthusiasm for teaching Japanese!
- Yeung Kai Chiu WilsonJanuary 2, 2023
Teach with heart, guide students to listen more, talk more, watch more, instead of memorizing by rote, looking forward to the next class!
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.