- 👨🏻🎓The Education University of Hong Kong-Sports Coaching and Management 👨🏻🎓THEi Bachelor of Sports Therapy 🏊♀️6 years...Swimming LessonPersonal TrainingRemote
- Teaching experience and relevant qualifications: 📌 Years of teaching experience, including: swimming classes for children, teenagers, adults and seniors as well as private and group...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- Boji Swimming Club｜Pop Sports Swimming Association 🔅This swimming will introduce different teaching content according to the age of the students and different swimming levels, ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 🏊♀️Swimming fitness coach Ching Hei ⭕️With multiple swimming and fitness certificates ⭕️allow children to learn to save themselves on water ⭕...Personal TrainingSwimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- Royal Athletic Association 👑Royal Athletic Association Founded in 2002 by star coach Nic Sir. Nic Sir, who has more than ten years of teaching ...Swimming LessonFencing LessonSha Tin
- 📝香港泳總認可教練證書📝 📝HKASA Swimming Teacher Cert📝 🏊♂️至今擁有五年教水經驗🏊♂️ 🏊♂...Swimming LessonKwun Tong
- - Chief Swimming Coach in Hong Kong Island (O-Sea swimming club) - Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association- Swimming Coach certificate - Hong Kong Early childhood ...Swimming LessonWan Chai
- Miss Lau丨3 years experience👩🏫Elementary school teacher👩🏫 🏊♀️ Registered swimming coach 📃 Level 1 swimming coach certificate 🏊♀️Teaching swimming classes since ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 10 years of teaching experience for beginners, four-style swimming improvement, physical training, body shaping, etc. Children can learn to swim at the age of 3. ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Head Coach of Di Swimming Club Swimming Class (Kennedy Town)｜Coach Luo Yuanrong🏊 📃Certificate Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association Registered Swimming Coach Hong Kong Swimming ...Swimming LessonRemote
- BonnieOctober 4, 2023
A very professional coach who patiently guided and demonstrated to me, allowing me to master swimming skills in a short period of time. Thank you very much 🙏👍👍
- AnonymousOctober 2, 2023
The coach is very professional and patient. Highly recommended!
- KENSON CHANSeptember 27, 2023
The swimming styles are explained clearly, easy to master and get started quickly, and you will see results quickly with frequent practice.
- MollySeptember 20, 2023
Punctual and patient
- KennisSeptember 10, 2023
Ray is the best coach ever, helping me to conquer my fear of water for over 30 years. He is the 5th coach I have met. I have learnt the survival skills and managed to swim in big pool in just 6 lessons. Thank you!
- WiSeptember 1, 2023
Ray is a friendly, experienced, attentive, and thoughtful instructor. He engages his students physically as well as mentally, striking just the right balance of challenge and fun in each lesson. He uses a variety of exercises to fine-tune my stroke and helps me set clear goals. As a result, I have gained confidence and motivation, not only in the pool but also in the gym. Ray also happens to be an experienced fitness trainer, although he is yet to be certified. I have worked with a number of trainers in the past, and I find Ray's approach as professional and effective as the best of them. As with swimming, he is resourceful and encouraging, and was able to tailor his instruction according to my needs. Ray has excellent manners in and out of the pool. He is always on time. Moreover, he is generous with advice between lessons, sending useful pointers and YouTube videos to help me visualize the things we are working on and to keep me focused. I recommend him highly to help anyone, young or old, with swimming and fitness.