- I have taught beginner to intermediate private tennis classes for many years with students from all over the world ranging in age from 5 years ...Tennis LessonAll Kowloon
- Hi there, my name is Sam, a former junior tennis player, Trained in Australia before. HKTA licensed coach. Motivated and NO time wasting. For more ...Tennis LessonTin Hau
- Coaching Qualifications: ATPCA Graduate Level 1 Certified ATPCA Advanced Pro Level 2 Certified ATPCA Strength & Conditioning Level 1 Certified USPTR Associate Instructor USPTR Performance ...Tennis LessonSan Po Kong
- Hi, hello! I'm coach Sam! I have been playing tennis myself since I was six years old, and the years of experience in playing tennis ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- My name is Jason! I hold an Australian ATPCA Graduate certified tennis coach license, and I also play as a regional league club player, so ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- Hi, hello! I'm Coach Joe! I have been playing tennis myself since I was six years old, and the years of experience in playing tennis ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- I have a USPTA accredited coaching qualification and arrange suitable training for those who are interested in learning tennis and improving their game. I have ...Tennis LessonYuen Long
- Former Head Tennis Coach Hong Kong Institute of Education University Currently coaching 2 International SchoolTeams in Hong Kong 4 times men's Singles Master Grand Champion ...Tennis LessonAberdeen
- Senior tennis coach for more than ten years, mainly in Victoria Park or Causeway Bay tennis courts. He specializes in teaching newcomers and children to ...Tennis LessonCauseway Bay
- - 香港網球總會一級教練 (ITF 銅級認證） - 接近10年網球教授經驗 - 曾任教 YMCA 及數間小學(包 括校隊及興趣班）...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- LouisMay 22, 2022
I am very grateful to Coach Einstein for accurately finding out her daughter's weaknesses and helping her improve in a planned way. The class process is easy and enjoyable, and there is quality! See you later! very 👍👍
- Nick ChungMay 22, 2022
Serious, patient, joyful, let us experience the fun of tennis~
- reyMay 22, 2022
Professional, friendly, systematic professional teaching, push
- Ricky LeungMay 21, 2022
A professional and friendly coach! Patient in giving feedback and advice; analyses the movements well and helped improve the swings. Recommended for sure!
- AnonymousMay 20, 2022
Coach Fai teaches well, so that beginners can hit the ball from 3 different angles in the first class without any experience, and they can also point out the problem in time and accurately in the subsequent classes. I feel that each class has made progress. Satisfaction.
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.