- Level 5 TOPIK certificate available, Korean introductory/interest courses available...Korean Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonRemote
- Mandarin tutoring services are available. I have been studying in mainland China since elementary school, so I am fluent in Mandarin and familiar with the ...Mandarin Language Lesson for KidsMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsHung Hom
- My pen name is JIYAHON, I graduated from the British Higher Diploma in Graphic Design of Caritas Bianchi Professional Design College, I have obtained A-level ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for KidsKorean Language Lesson+ 1To Kwa Wan
- ✔️Art training instructor of Hefengtang Painting and Calligraphy Academy ✅Specially teaching [Chinese Calligraphy and Mandarin] 🏆 Repeated awards: Won the Open Category Award ...Chinese Calligraphy LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsTo Kwa Wan
- My name is Tobby and I am from Shanghai. I have an undergraduate degree from a well-known university in Shanghai and a postgraduate degree from ...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- Many years of tutoring for primary and secondary schools, rich experience. Obtain a 5* score in the Chinese subject and a B score in the ...English TranslationChinese TranslationCantonese Language Lesson+ 5Remote
- English TutoringChinese TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 2Remote
- Hi! My name is Lucille, you also can call me Ms.Lo. I graduated from the master degree of CityU. I have been working in Education ...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsCauseway Bay
- Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMandarin Language Lesson for KidsRemote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻