- My name is Anya and I graduated from UCLA, a famous American school. Working in the United States for 4 years, guiding students' homework, and ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 3Remote
- - More than 5 years experience in Japanese language school and private teaching, fluent in Japanese - University majoring in Japanese and international communication, graduated ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationLai Chi Kok
- My name is Christie Yim, I have 6 years of experience as a registered nurse and 13 years of experience in orchestra. It may be ...Lactation MassageElderly HomeJapanese Language Lesson+ 10Remote
- 🔆Study in Japan for many years (including 1 year studying Japanese) 🔆Working experience in local Japanese companies 🔆Teaching elementary Japanese, focusing on ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Minor in the Department of Translation and Interpretation of Japan Language City University, University of Hong Kong, I have studied Japanese for more than 10 ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- He returned from studying abroad in Hokkaido, and obtained the Japanese level 2 in Sapporo in 2007. After returning to Hong Kong, he worked in ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Native Japanese teacher with over 15 years of experience teaching students with a wide range of backgrounds: High school students needing to pass JLPT Exams ...Japanese Language LessonTung Chung
- Hello, my name is David Japanese 50-tone basic 0 base go to Zuo Japan to study and study in left Japanese school for one and ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- こんにちは, I have lived in Osaka and Tokyo, Japan for nearly ten years. I have obtained the N1 qualification, the highest qualification of...Japanese Language LessonHappy Valley
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻