- Hi Nice to meet youAcademic TutoringJapanese Language LessonPet Sitting and Boarding+ 9North Point
- I have more than ten years of rich working experience in Japanese companies, and I have a good understanding of daily work conversations, copywriting, email ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationTranslation Company+ 2Lam Tin
- 溃eastern language を barely there Obtained full marks in the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1. He studied Japanese for two years and studied in Kyoto,...Japanese TranslationJapanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonRemote
- Hi, my name is Scarlett. A Hong Konger who has studied in Japan for 5 years. Graduated from Japanese Language School in March 2017 Graduated ...Japanese Language LessonAcademic TutoringPrimary School TutoringFo Tan
- Korean: Korean topik has a high score of level 6, many years of Korean teaching experience, the whole classroom can be taught in Korean, and ...Korean Language LessonJapanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- Hello :) I am a second year law student at the University of Hong Kong. I have more than two years of tutoring experience and ...Math TutoringLiberal Studies TutoringJapanese Language LessonRemote
- Hello. I graduated from the City University of Hong Kong, majoring in English and Translation. I also studied in the UK for 5 years. Currently ...English TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- I'm Cheng Weitao, you can call me Thomas, I'm a fresh DSE candidate, I just finished the DSE exam, so I have a deeper understanding ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 6Remote
- Hello, nice to meet you! I like teaching languages......German Language LessonKorean Language LessonRussian Language Lesson+ 8Central
- I’m [Name], 3 years of experience in Japanese translation services, holding N2 Japanese Language Proficiency Test qualification If you have any questions, customers are welcome ...Japanese TranslationJapanese Language LessonRemote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻