- Wu was the conductor and organist of the Saint Symphony Orchestra at the age of 16; he was the bassist of the Hong Kong Catholic ...Music PerformancePiano LessonViolin Lesson+ 1Lai Chi Kok
- Full-time music diploma tutor, caring teaching, many years of teaching experience, teaching content performance skills and theory theory, have taught on-campus courses on campus. Can ...Data EntryCorporate Software TrainingCorporate Excel Training+ 6Sai Ying Pun
- Master of Music, Leap Year Experience Professor Beginner to Performer ✤ UK Returning ✤ Master of Piano Performance from Trinity College, UK (Major in Piano ...Piano LessonMa On Shan
- Has been awarded the Royal College of Music performance level DipABRSM and 8 music theory. Welcome to inquire: 601***65 Teacher Zhao The private and piano ...Piano LessonAberdeen
- Hello there! We are summing up Liyan. Li Yan is a young pianist who also teaches private piano lessons. Seeking truth teachers of soft clay ...Ceramics LessonPiano LessonMandarin Language Lesson for Kids+ 7Mid-Level
- I had finished my Bachelor of Music at Trinity College of Music, London in 2017. I am active as performer and educator since then. I ...Keyboard LessonPiano LessonHappy Valley
- 香港中文大學法律系畢業。15年私人補習經驗，教授鋼琴、普通話、英語及廣東話。 教室位於炮台山。 15 years' experience in private tutoring with a focus on teaching Mandarin, English, Cantonese...English TutoringMath TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 13Fortress Hill
- Years of experience in colorist and piano playing and teaching, there are several professional qualifications including ABRSM Classic Grade 8 Piano and saxophone and Trinity ...Saxophone LessonPop Piano LessonPiano LessonWan Chai
- Music Master Graduate (CUHK) / Music Undergrad. from Canada (Maj. in Piano Performance) / Part-time Private Teaching over 10 years / Constantly Perform in Malls ...Keyboard LessonPiano LessonKwun Tong
- I specialise in piano solo and accompaniment. I obtained my Bachelor of Music from the Australian National University and my Master of Music Studies from ...Piano LessonAp Lei Chau
- Tse JoeyJune 20, 2021
The teacher attentively teaches that although 45 minutes is not much time, I can learn a lot of key points every time I go to class, and I feel that I am making progress every time I go to class
- Kathy LinJune 14, 2021
The teacher is very professional, serious, punctual and good communication! I also help answer questions after class, and the kids love it very much!
- SammiJune 4, 2021
Patience, careful attention, different from other teachers, pay attention to the comprehensive ability of students
- Cherry KanMay 31, 2021
Have the strength and patience to communicate with parents to find suitable ways to teach children. Recommended!
- Michael LauMay 29, 2021
Good service and attentive.
- YunieMay 29, 2021
Miss is nice and comfortable. Will teach patiently, earnestly and professionally~