- Hi there, my name is Sam, a former junior tennis player, Trained in Australia before. HKTA licensed coach. Motivated and NO time wasting. For more ...Tennis LessonTin Hau
- I have taught junior and intermediate tennis classes for many years. Students come from all over the world, from 5 years old to retired people. ...Tennis LessonRemote
- 採用現代教學方法，讓學生以最快捷、容易及達到效果來學網球 Using MODERN Methodology. Students learn tennis the QUICK and EASY way...Tennis LessonSan Po Kong
- I am a tennis coach. I was the top ten player in the Hong Kong Youth Army in Hong Kong. I used to be the ...Tennis LessonSham Tseng
- Former Head Tennis Coach Hong Kong Institute of Education University Currently coaching 2 International SchoolTeams in Hong Kong 4 times men's Singles Master Grand Champion ...Tennis LessonAberdeen
- I’m a highly experienced certified personal trainer who enjoys helping people achieve their goals in a fun customised learning experience IG: coachherbhk Cert: NASM CPT, ...Personal TrainingPilates LessonCrossfit Lesson+ 4Tsim Sha Tsui
- I played competitively in Australia, I speak English and Cantonese. I have taught people aged 6-55 years old back in Australia. Language: Cantonese and English...Tennis LessonRemote
- Hi there, my name is Sam Lee, junior tennis player, Trained in New Zealand and played for Auckland University tennis team. HKTA licensed Coach L1....Tennis LessonTsing Yi
- Daniel Chow has 15 years of experience in tennis teaching: International Tennis Ferderation (ITF) Level 1 Coaching Qualifications Asian Sports and Fitness College (AASFP) Senior ...Tennis LessonMei Foo
- 為小童和初學者，進階級提供不同的網球訓練 五年以上教授網球經驗 Mini Tennis 小童網球訓練 私人教授/青少年/成人組課程 Professional...Tennis LessonPok Fu Lam
- Vivien LeeSeptember 27, 2019
A coach who teaches students to observe the skills of students to arrange teaching content. Frequently ask students questions, let students think, explain and analyze the answers, make it easier for students to understand and remember the principles of Suizhong, and help students improve their mistakes. I will also ask students about their interest, for example, if they want to learn more theory or want to practice and make the class interesting. It is also a patience coach. When students have bad habits that are difficult to improve at once, the coach will tirelessly explain and remind the students again.
- stellaSeptember 23, 2019
Very careful, satisfied
- fkccccJuly 1, 2019
A professional personal basketball trainer from America. Absolutely professional and systematic that we rarely find one in hong kong.
- Chris ChanJune 29, 2019
Very good coach is very recommended
- 陸婷June 23, 2019
The coach is a good person! Will be considerate of students! It’s more than someone who relaxes with friends.
- 卓庭玉June 21, 2019