- I am a cross-country runner and a triathlete athlete who is studying sports medicine and health science (muscle strength and fitness coach) at the Chinese ...Crossfit LessonPersonal TrainingTRX Suspension Training+ 2Shek Kip Mei
- 🏊♀️Proof of training for children's psychological learning mode in swimming club🏊♀️Former swimming club administrative head coach🏊♀️has 6 years of teaching and administrative experience,...Swimming LessonKwun Tong
- help when you need..and be yhe buddy of the customer...Painting LessonBallroom Dance LessonJazz Dance Lesson+ 22Tsuen Wan
- 運動教練學碩士生，獲香港游泳教師總會的游泳教師，有6年經驗。歡迎任何年齡層，任何程度的學游水。 I’m now studying master degree of sport coaching. I’m qualified by Swimming...Swimming LessonRemote
- Thank you for your interest in my service. My surname is Zhang, who is the founder and partner of various organizations. I currently provide all ...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonSwimming LessonCauseway Bay
- -Former Hong Kong Triathlon Team -Currently studying at the Chinese University of Hong Kong Master of Education (Sports and Exercise Science) -Bachelor of Arts in ...Swimming LessonCycling LessonRunning Training Lesson+ 1Kowloon Tong
- In the first two courses, the students will still not be able to learn the swimming skills and will receive free tuition, and promise to ...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- Hello, I’m Natalie, the secretary of the Rise Sports Association. There are 8 in-service coaches in the association, covering the whole territory of Hong Kong, ...Patient Escort ServiceStretching LessonTriathlon Lesson+ 6Remote
- Hi, my name is kelvin. I have 10 years of experience in swimming and basketball. I have served more than countless customers and have been ...Basketball LessonSwimming LessonRemote
- Plenty of teaching experience🧸Personal swimming instructor, freestyle breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly style⚙️The fastest three months to learn📞Contact number 511***82 No matter one to one one to ...Swimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- AndrewOctober 22, 2021
Harry.Sir is very patient and very scheming, careful to explain, a rare good coach. Recommended
- Mary ChanOctober 22, 2021
Since my two children started learning water with Joe Sir in May, they have improved a lot. Joe Sir is our second swimming coach. Compared to the past, Joe Sir teaches students to be rigorous, caring and patient. In addition, we will also cooperate with students' sudden changes in class time (such as test school activities) so that neither of my two children will interrupt the practice because of this. During the swimming class, Joe Sir will also have the practice supplies and snacks rewards for the students, making the students fall in love with him. Thanks to Joe Sir for his careful teaching of my two children, making them love swimming.
- Ting ChangOctober 20, 2021
Great instructor! Knowledge, creative in dealing w/an anxious client. He makes the learning process fun and is thoughtful about building confidence. Always early & prepared! Absolutely recommend!!
- Lilian TsangOctober 18, 2021
Ray is very patient, and his explanations are detailed and easy to understand. I also learned new skills in each class, and the progress was good, which met expectations. Would recommend better than others 🙌🏻
- MabelOctober 18, 2021
Joe Sir is a good coach. The kids love him so much, so he learns fast. I will continue to teach Joe Sir back to the kids next year 👍🏻👍🏻
- Mrs.HuiOctober 18, 2021
Joe Sir is a rare and good teacher. My swimming pool is often closed suddenly. Many times Joe Sir has to go out of the door and has to take the return car to return. I am not satisfied with the trouble. He teaches swimming seriously and carefully. Professional, I can see that I really want a kid to learn to swim. I like him very much for my sons and daughters. Sometimes I don’t go better than Joe Sir. If Joe Sir has time, he will stay at a low power to play for a long time. What a caring teacher!