- The beginner badminton coach teaches basic badminton knowledge including: improved posture and footwork techniques, etc. Whatsapp/signal: 561***54 query or leave contact information in "What else ...Badminton LessonAll Hong Kong
- Registered coach of the Hong Kong Badminton Association. The coach recognized by the Hong Kong Coach Training Committee has taught Hong Kong youth training classes ...Badminton LessonTseung Kwan O
- Gold medal, silver medal, bronze medal of the Hong Kong Badminton Association. Years of experience in club training and competition. Students are not limited in ...Badminton LessonAll Hong Kong
- Michelle YangOctober 22, 2021
Awesome coach, very patient and experienced
- Mandy ChenOctober 22, 2021
At first, I just wanted to find a sport that can sweat and be indoors. My husband suggested to play squash. When I met Mike in the first class, I thought it would be careless if I was too young to teach, but his professional knowledge opened the door to squash and I liked it. After several weeks in class, Mike gave me a very good feeling. He has strong professional knowledge, is friendly, punctual, and teaches beginners very carefully ❤ and very patient. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
- Ms KwokOctober 22, 2021
Polite , patient , Good at communication
- Cathy CheungOctober 20, 2021
Coach Li's teaching is clear and easy to understand, which makes it easy for me to master the skills. And going to class is lively and interesting, and it’s fun to go to class.
- liweiOctober 19, 2021
Coach Einstein is a very professional coach. He knows how to improve children's interest in tennis, so that students can learn tennis skills in a relaxed and enjoyable teaching. It is very important for students who are new to tennis to meet a good coach, and we are fortunate enough to meet.
- YumingOctober 17, 2021
I can only say that if I want to learn squash well, I must ask Jeff. After learning with Jeff, I realized that I played all the wrong things before. Nice coach 👍🏻 good experience👍🏻