- My name is Christie Yim, I have 6 years of experience as a registered nurse and 13 years of experience in orchestra. It may be ...Lactation MassageElderly HomeJapanese Language Lesson+ 10Remote
- A sea turtle returning from Australia, a native Hong Kong girl. Love language, nature, travel, sports. Graduated from Sydney University of New South Wales (UNSW) ...English Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for KidsMei Foo
- Create a company web page with a small company budget, and complete a simple web page in three days, allowing merchants to seize business opportunities....English Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for KidsCentral
- Graduated from the Department of Mathematics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Graduated from the Department of Music, Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts...Violin LessonViola LessonMusic Theory Lesson+ 22Mei Foo
- Full-time tutor, intensive DSE mathematics, and junior high school general subjects. 10 years of experience, familiar with the course. It also focuses on teaching course ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 6Remote
- Hello! I'm a graduate from the HKUST and the LSE where I've received extensive language training (English and Chinese). I'm also interested in Korean language ...English Essay EditingChinese TranslationEnglish Translation+ 5Remote
- Raised and educated in Canada, Ms. Wan has had at least seven years of experience in the language teaching industry. She has taught in Canada, ...English TutoringEnglish Literature TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 7Kowloon City
- * Full-time tutor, university graduate, six years tutoring experience * Intensive teaching of Chinese, English and IELTS, with relevant British textbooks * Excellent grades in ...Mandarin Language Lesson for AdultsEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsTsing Yi
- I graduated from the Chinese University of Hong Kong with four excellent and four excellent in the examination. Fifteen years of tutoring experience, specializing in ...Accounting TutoringAcademic TutoringBiology Tutoring+ 28Tseung Kwan O
- MA in Intercultural Studies at CUHKEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsEnglish Language Lesson for KidsRemote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻