- I am Siyao コービ, Siyao Miko, Colbee returned to Hong Kong to work, lived in Canada and Japan when I was young, and worked...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- I have been studying applied Japanese for 12 years, have obtained the N1 certificate, and have a master's degree in Japanese studies from the Chinese ...Japanese Language LessonFanling
- - Hold the N1 Japanese Language Proficiency Test Qualification - Worked in Japan - Individual/group face-to-face teaching of Japanese for adults and children...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- My pen name is JIYAHON, I graduated from the British Higher Diploma in Graphic Design of Caritas Bianchi Professional Design College, I have obtained A-level ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for KidsKorean Language Lesson+ 1To Kwa Wan
- Japanese language teaching / Japanese translation work / dog grooming care / careful and patient / no hitting / heart and heart / never sloppy ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonTuen Mun
- Minor in the Department of Translation and Interpretation of Japan Language City University, University of Hong Kong, I have studied Japanese for more than 10 ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonDiamond Hill
- 3️⃣ years of Japanese study ✅ Conversation training ✅ Teaching according to aptitude ✅ Practical Japanese is the focus All are さんこんにちは,...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- I have lived in Tokyo and Kyoto Japan for a long time. You can share the details of life in Japan. During my study in ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language Lesson+ 1Remote
- Former Japanese working holiday N1Japanese Language LessonSheung Shui
- 我是瑜伽導師及日語教師Miffy，擁有2年經驗，服務顧客，且備受好評。我的服務範圍包括：瑜伽班導師，伸展班導師，日語教師。 專業資格： 200-Hour Teacher Training general yoga UNIVA , FUKUOKA , Japan / FEB 2021 Yoga WHEEL Teacher...Stretching LessonYoga LessonYoga & Pilates+ 2Remote
- Ricky TseJanuary 6, 2023
The explanation is careful and vivid, and will use many different examples to explain the problem, and I feel the enthusiasm for teaching Japanese!
- Yeung Kai Chiu WilsonJanuary 2, 2023
Teach with heart, guide students to listen more, talk more, watch more, instead of memorizing by rote, looking forward to the next class!
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.
- TiffanyNovember 7, 2022
There are many simple ways that make it easier for me to understand. very good teacher