- Hello, my name is Edward. -Currently top 50 in HK National rankings (Men’s Singles) -HKTA (ITF) licensed coach Level 1 -PTR AD Level 1 (Instructor) ...Tennis LessonKwai Fong
- I am a French with mixed Asian origins, living in Hong Kong since 2005, I can speak French, English, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese, Chiu Chow), German ...French Language LessonFoot MassageMassage and Acupressure+ 10Remote
- Tennis Coach of Ying Wa College; 英華書院網球教練 Hkta registered Coach; 網球總會認可教練 Tennis Team Captain of City University of ...Tennis LessonVolleyball LessonSha Tin
- English TutoringPiano LessonTennis Lesson+ 18Sha Tin
- USPTS recreational coach LTA level 1 coach Sport science degree in University of Birmingham 3 years Coaching experience in UK and HK...Tennis LessonRemote
- Tennis LessonTai Po
- Tennis and Swimming Coach. Passionate about teaching :)...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonTennis Lesson+ 3Shau Kei Wan
- 以個人名義提供各式服務, 如有任何疑問,歡迎查詢. 從上門煮食,中英翻譯,私人教練(球類,板類,游泳,身型),至感情顧問亦可提供. Providing variety of services, if you have any question, please feel ...CookingPersonal TrainingTennis Lesson+ 18Jordan
- I am a full-time tennis coach with many years of experience. I teach tennis classes or single to single professors. There are professors from beginner ...Tennis LessonTsing Yi
- Nice to meet youBasketball LessonPersonal TrainingTennis LessonKwun Tong
- JasonNovember 24, 2020
Very hard, not bad
- CannyNovember 22, 2020
I have attended a class with another coach who claims that he has a USPDA certificate and the lesson turned out to be a disaster, that coach was impatient, lack of interest to get to know my “level”, grumpy & late for the session. I am so glad that I found Simon here! *screw USPDA cert. Simon is totally the opposite! He is humble, patient, “creative” as he uses a lot of different ways to make me understand the techniques. Most importantly, he made every lesson fun! I like attending his lesson and love tennis more n more! He even gv me tips outside of lesson re racquet that i need n etc. Very easy going man & extremely flexible!
- KenNovember 20, 2020
Very good coach explained in detail .....
- Rui Shan FengNovember 18, 2020
Great coach! He focuses on the basics and makes the lesson so enjoyable! Love it and highly recommend him.
- Shan Shan L.November 17, 2020
Ryan sir is polite, teaches earnestly, and loses strength!
- Corwin KanNovember 15, 2020
Einstein is a very patient and skilful coach. He organises his lessons well. He sets an objective for every lesson, and carefully observes your movements. He’d then give you guidance to improve.