- English TutoringMusic PerformanceSinging Performance+ 5Kowloon Tong
- Graduated from HKU with a Science degree (and a passion in language learning), I've been always enthusiastic in empowering young individuals to live up to ...English Language Lesson for AdultsEnglish Language Lesson for KidsTin Shui Wai
- I’m a native english speaker and currently am pursuing my higher studies in HK. The lessons and skills I have learnt allow me to teach ...BAFS TutoringEconomics TutoringEnglish Literature Tutoring+ 3Remote
- Flute LessonCantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 13To Kwa Wan
- Year 2 B.A. student from the University of Hong Kong. - worked as English and Chinese teaching assistant in a secondary school before. - taught ...Violin LessonAcademic TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 2Kwun Tong
- I have three years of tutoring experience and two years of piano teaching experience. I am currently a second-year student at the Education University of ...Piano LessonMusic PerformanceAcademic Tutoring+ 5Lok Fu
- I can provide homework guidance and tutoring services for primary and junior high school students to help them keep up with school progress and improve ...Academic TutoringEnglish TutoringChinese Tutoring+ 15Kowloon Bay
- HKU class of 2014......................................................Chinese TutoringHistory TutoringChinese History Tutoring+ 13Ma On Shan
- I studied in the University of Hong Kong and Illinois State University and am going to attend the London School of Economics. I am an ...English Language Lesson for AdultsEnglish Language Lesson for KidsKwai Chung
- Class of 2019 in Millfield School in UK Former student from Diocesan Girls’ School HK Attained 4 A in GCE AS Level Won gold award ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringChinese History Tutoring+ 11Tuen Mun
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻