- Hello, my name is Brian. I started studying in Japan in 2015 and lived in Japan for 6 years. I graduated from Meikai University in ...Japanese TranslationJapanese Language LessonRemote
- みんなさん、はじめまして、ジャンニスです。 After graduating from university, I liked Japanese culture since I was a child and ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- I am a candidate for the 2018 HKDSE. I have always been passionate about Japanese culture. I passed the N2 level of the JLPT Japanese ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1. 3 years of private Japanese teaching experience. • Passionate about Japanese culture, able to explain local life and everyday language, ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- - Hold the N1 Japanese Language Proficiency Test Qualification - Worked in Japan - Individual/group face-to-face teaching of Japanese for adults and children...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Experience: 7 years of language teaching experience Good at teaching subjects: (language education) English, Japanese, Korean. Personal introduction Current: 2021 Hong Kong Best Leader Award ...Korean Language LessonJapanese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 2Hung Hom
- I am Siyao コービ, Siyao Miko, Colbee returned to Hong Kong to work, lived in Canada and Japan when I was young, and worked...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsRemote
- - More than 5 years experience in Japanese language school and private teaching, fluent in Japanese - University majoring in Japanese and international communication, graduated ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationLai Chi Kok
- Graduated from a famous British university, majoring in geology, and stayed in the UK for 10 years. After graduating from university, he went to Japan ...Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsYuen Long
- All online/face-to-face classes are recruiting🎉🇯🇵 Private Japanese class | Japanese teacher | Online teaching | 1 to 1 | Small class | Interview strategies | ...Japanese Language LessonEducation ConsultantJapanese TranslationYau Ma Tei
- DayvicJanuary 29, 2023
Teaching with heart and professional. Look forward to the next class.
- Ricky TseJanuary 6, 2023
The explanation is careful and vivid, and will use many different examples to explain the problem, and I feel the enthusiasm for teaching Japanese!
- Yeung Kai Chiu WilsonJanuary 2, 2023
Teach with heart, guide students to listen more, talk more, watch more, instead of memorizing by rote, looking forward to the next class!
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.