- Halo, I am Terence coach, I just graduated from a UK university and returned to Hong Kong from work. Now I am studying a master's ...Swimming LessonFanling
- Ten years of swimming teaching experience, taught 2-80 years old know how to teach self-style, breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly can help students improve and speed up ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Hello, I can provide the above services for you. thanks...Math TutoringPrimary School TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 19Remote
- Swimming LessonSwimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsSha Tin
- I am a female coach. There are 7 years of teaching experience in any swimming club and private swimming class. Coaches of the large-scale swimming ...Swimming LessonRowing LessonRemote
- Swimming LessonBoxing LessonWomen's Boxing Lesson+ 8Tin Hau
- We mainly provide private and group sports and music courses! Sports: swimming, basketball, fitness, stretching music: Xile musical instruments...Sculpture LessonCrochet and Sewing WorkshopWoodworking Workshop+ 11Tung Chung
- Engaged in fitness industry for 13 years 😊😊 Welcome to inquire about fitness, weight loss, and muscle gain...Personal TrainingMystery ConsumerPrivate Guard+ 6Remote
- Professional physical fitness, basketball and swimming coaches with many years of teaching experience, welcome to contact me at any time...發傳單First Aid CourseBasketball Lesson+ 4Kwun Tong
- I have been in the swimming industry for 6 years since I started as a swimming teaching assistant. Until now, I have been admitted as ...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- BonnieOctober 4, 2023
A very professional coach who patiently guided and demonstrated to me, allowing me to master swimming skills in a short period of time. Thank you very much 🙏👍👍
- AnonymousOctober 2, 2023
The coach is very professional and patient. Highly recommended!
- KENSON CHANSeptember 27, 2023
The swimming styles are explained clearly, easy to master and get started quickly, and you will see results quickly with frequent practice.
- MollySeptember 20, 2023
Punctual and patient
- KennisSeptember 10, 2023
Ray is the best coach ever, helping me to conquer my fear of water for over 30 years. He is the 5th coach I have met. I have learnt the survival skills and managed to swim in big pool in just 6 lessons. Thank you!
- WiSeptember 1, 2023
Ray is a friendly, experienced, attentive, and thoughtful instructor. He engages his students physically as well as mentally, striking just the right balance of challenge and fun in each lesson. He uses a variety of exercises to fine-tune my stroke and helps me set clear goals. As a result, I have gained confidence and motivation, not only in the pool but also in the gym. Ray also happens to be an experienced fitness trainer, although he is yet to be certified. I have worked with a number of trainers in the past, and I find Ray's approach as professional and effective as the best of them. As with swimming, he is resourceful and encouraging, and was able to tailor his instruction according to my needs. Ray has excellent manners in and out of the pool. He is always on time. Moreover, he is generous with advice between lessons, sending useful pointers and YouTube videos to help me visualize the things we are working on and to keep me focused. I recommend him highly to help anyone, young or old, with swimming and fitness.