- Students who have not learned swimming skills in the first 2 courses will receive free supplementary lessons, and promise to include knowledge and swim up ...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- Miss Lau丨3 years experience👩🏫Elementary school teacher👩🏫 🏊♀️ Registered swimming coach 📃 Level 1 swimming coach certificate 🏊♀️Teaching swimming classes since ...Swimming LessonRemote
- KK Swimming Founded in 2008, the club has more than ten years of teaching experience as a professional swimming coach. Our coaches hold a swimming ...Kids ClassesSwimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- Just graduated and was a member of the swimming school team. Provide swimming training classes. One-to-one or one-to-many teaching correct swimming skills. Correct posture. Can ...Swimming LessonRemote
- The swimming class of the Whampoa Sports Club is based on the students' perspective. The more relaxed course length, the more professional swimming instructor, and ...Swimming LessonHung Hom
- Let students learn freestyle swimming in ten classes, if unsuccessful, the full math fee will be refunded❗️❗️ Coaching Experience 🧑🏽🏫: Current Royal...Swimming LessonSai Kung
- My name is Kenneth Sir. I have 5 years of experience in teaching children and adults swimming. I have assisted more than 200 children and ...Swimming LessonRemote
- I am a swimming coach KOBE with 5 years of experience teaching swimming. My services include: Private Swimming Lessons Private Swimming Lessons Adult Lessons Swimming ...Swimming LessonTsuen Wan
- 👶🏻 Be gentle and polite to students, teach carefully, have patience and sense of responsibility 📌 Guarantee to learn freestyle and chest swimming ...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- Good at teaching beginners, technical improvement, competition skills, physical fitness improvement -Hong Kong Swimming District Team-Representative of University Swimming Team-First Class Coach of Hong Kong ...Swimming LessonRemote
- MollySeptember 20, 2023
Punctual and patient
- KennisSeptember 10, 2023
Ray is the best coach ever, helping me to conquer my fear of water for over 30 years. He is the 5th coach I have met. I have learnt the survival skills and managed to swim in big pool in just 6 lessons. Thank you!
- WiSeptember 1, 2023
Ray is a friendly, experienced, attentive, and thoughtful instructor. He engages his students physically as well as mentally, striking just the right balance of challenge and fun in each lesson. He uses a variety of exercises to fine-tune my stroke and helps me set clear goals. As a result, I have gained confidence and motivation, not only in the pool but also in the gym. Ray also happens to be an experienced fitness trainer, although he is yet to be certified. I have worked with a number of trainers in the past, and I find Ray's approach as professional and effective as the best of them. As with swimming, he is resourceful and encouraging, and was able to tailor his instruction according to my needs. Ray has excellent manners in and out of the pool. He is always on time. Moreover, he is generous with advice between lessons, sending useful pointers and YouTube videos to help me visualize the things we are working on and to keep me focused. I recommend him highly to help anyone, young or old, with swimming and fitness.
- MaggieAugust 31, 2023
The coach's training mode is step-by-step, and the whole process is carefully taught, recommended!
- AnonymousAugust 30, 2023
Ray has changed the game for me. He's attentive, encouraging and adaptive to my shortcomings and progress. He helped me work on my fear first. I'll continue to learn swimming with Ray and highly recommend Ray to adult learners.
- Kathy KoAugust 20, 2023
Thanks Joe Sir for teaching! I have always felt that there is no problem for adults to learn to swim, so I finally took the time to learn the correct swimming skills again. I have attended 4 classes for a while, and I have a completely different understanding of breaststroke. Whether it is the method of breathing, the movement of my hands and feet, or my biggest hand-foot coordination problem, I have improved. I believe that after practicing hard, I will improve more and more. If adults want to learn to swim or improve their swimming style, they may wish to learn from Joe Sir!