- Native Japanese teacher with over 15 years of experience teaching students with a wide range of backgrounds: High school students needing to pass JLPT Exams ...Japanese Language LessonTung Chung
- I have lived in Tokyo and Kyoto Japan for a long time. You can share the details of life in Japan. During my study in ...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsCantonese Language Lesson+ 1Remote
- The center is a Japanese language school registered by the Education Bureau. The courses are taught in small groups and taught by experienced Chinese and ...Japanese Language LessonWan Chai
- 大家好，我叫Dik。 普通話是我的母語，日語是我第二語言。 我覺得學習語言最重要是多聽多講，我有多年任教經...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsKwun Tong
- Provide interview skills training class for Primary 6 students Chinese and English bilingual teaching Professor interview class for more than three years, teaching more than ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringPhysics Tutoring+ 7Prince Edward
- Graduated from the Department of Chinese and English Bilingual Studies of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, with many years of language learning experience, classes in ...Cantonese Language LessonJapanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 1Yuen Long
- Hello everyone! I am Jincheng Aijia, alias: Yina, I have been in Hong Kong for more than ten years, and I am enthusiastic about teaching. ...Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationOffice Interior Design & Renovation+ 7Fo Tan
- My name is Christie Yim, I have 6 years of experience as a registered nurse and 13 years of experience in orchestra. It may be ...Lactation MassageElderly HomeJapanese Language Lesson+ 10Remote
- 2022 HKDSE Candidates Best 5 32/35; Best 6 37/42 5**: English Language/Mathematics (Compulsory)/Mathematics (M2) 5*: ICT A: Japanese (Distinction with Speaking) Graduate of Band 1 ...Academic TutoringCalculus TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 8Remote
- Bachelor Degree: Hang Seng Management College - Translation with Business Master Degree : City University of Hong Kong - Linguisitcs Japanese: N2 English: IELTS Band ...Chinese TranslationEnglish TranslationJapanese Translation+ 6Remote
- DayvicJanuary 29, 2023
Teaching with heart and professional. Look forward to the next class.
- Ricky TseJanuary 6, 2023
The explanation is careful and vivid, and will use many different examples to explain the problem, and I feel the enthusiasm for teaching Japanese!
- Yeung Kai Chiu WilsonJanuary 2, 2023
Teach with heart, guide students to listen more, talk more, watch more, instead of memorizing by rote, looking forward to the next class!
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.