- Graduated from the Faculty of Letters of the University of Hong Kong, majoring in translation and Japanese studies, and studied in a well-known international liberal ...Cantonese Language LessonJapanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationKwai Fong
- Monitain College graduateEvent Kids' MakeupEvent Hair and MakeupSocial Event Hair and Makeup+ 9Remote
- Hi, my name is Scarlett. A Hong Konger who has studied in Japan for 5 years. Graduated from Japanese Language School in March 2017 Graduated ...Japanese Language LessonAcademic TutoringPrimary School TutoringFo Tan
- Chemistry TutoringCantonese Language LessonJapanese Language Lesson+ 9Tin Shui Wai
- Hi Nice to meet youAcademic TutoringJapanese Language LessonPet Sitting and Boarding+ 9North Point
- [IELTS/GCE/TOEFL/IB Expert] Graduated from the English Education Department of a famous British university with a master's degree in Cambridge University Approved English Teacher (Whatsapp: 571***74) ...Combined Science TutoringAcademic TutoringPhysics Tutoring+ 53Remote
- I'm Cheng Weitao, you can call me Thomas, I'm a fresh DSE candidate, I just finished the DSE exam, so I have a deeper understanding ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 6Remote
- Hello, nice to meet you! I like teaching languages......German Language LessonKorean Language LessonRussian Language Lesson+ 8Central
- Worked as an exchange student and part-time worker in Japan, and obtained the N1 Japanese language qualification in Japan. Afterwards, he worked in a Japanese ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- He has 6 years of study in Japan, and many years of Japanese-related work experience in Japanese companies. Privately taught Japanese for 5 years. At ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- DayvicJanuary 29, 2023
Teaching with heart and professional. Look forward to the next class.
- Ricky TseJanuary 6, 2023
The explanation is careful and vivid, and will use many different examples to explain the problem, and I feel the enthusiasm for teaching Japanese!
- Yeung Kai Chiu WilsonJanuary 2, 2023
Teach with heart, guide students to listen more, talk more, watch more, instead of memorizing by rote, looking forward to the next class!
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.