- I am a master degree holder in Japanese with N1 level passed in JLPT. Having been teaching Japanese for 15 years, I am currently a ...Japanese Language LessonChai Wan
- I am a university student in Taiwan and can speak fluent Mandarin and Japanese...Japanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for AdultsMandarin Language Lesson for KidsHo Man Tin
- A second-year university student studying in the UK. Elementary school/English/Japanese tutoring, video editing (iMovie, Adobe Premiere), audio mixing (Adobe Audition) and web design (WordPress, Wix) ...Japanese Language LessonPrimary School TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 3Remote
- Currently studying at Baptist University, able to type Chinese and English (accelerated), able to Microsoft, Photoshop and Premiere Pro, have experience in subtitling, basic Japanese ...Japanese Language LessonKorean Language LessonCantonese Language Lesson+ 2Remote
- Monitain College graduateEvent Kids' MakeupEvent Hair and MakeupSocial Event Hair and Makeup+ 9Remote
- Japanese Language LessonPhysics TutoringChemistry Tutoring+ 2Wong Tai Sin
- At the age of 24, he studied in Japan for a year and a half at a Japanese language school and a two-year course at ...Japanese Language LessonSham Shui Po
- I have 5 years of experience in teaching piano, mainly teaching beginners, and can also provide a party room venue. Friends have N1 Japanese qualifications, ...Piano LessonMusic Theory LessonJapanese Language Lesson+ 4Prince Edward
- Japanese Language LessonMong Kok
- Chemistry TutoringCantonese Language LessonJapanese Language Lesson+ 9Tin Shui Wai
- Louise WuMarch 4, 2024
I had a delightful and enjoyable time studying with Alice. I am a fan of BTS and would love the opportunity to visit Korea. I applied to have direct communication while studying by watching YouTube. When I expressed my random thoughts, she taught me according to the basic course and also organized and explained what I said. She showed me the latest BTS articles in Korean and explained the latest trends. She also told me about hidden gem restaurants. It was more than just learning a language!
- lennaMarch 3, 2024
She is great. Easy to follow her lesson and now I can read Hangul and make easy conversation with my Korean friends.
- MaxFebruary 28, 2024
Alice is patient teacher who knows how to make her class interesting and lively. I've learned basic Korean before I started working in Korea and her classes helped me settle easily in Korea. I highly recommend her for learning Korean.
- Joanne YuFebruary 24, 2024
The teacher is nice and teaches patiently👍👍
- Chris TangJanuary 21, 2024
The teacher's patient explanation made it easier for me to learn.
- 王January 17, 2024
The teacher is really great! very patient! The pronunciation is very standard and I am very good at teaching! The teaching is really good! Very nice language teacher