- JLPT N1 qualified DSE MATHS 5* DSE ECON 5* Now studying 4th grade in Japanese Studies at the Chinese University 2 and a half years ...Math TutoringJapanese Language LessonEconomics TutoringRemote
- Hello I am a Taiwanese who has lived in Hong Kong for more than 20 years, has studied and worked in Japan, and has worked ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Hello, I have been learning Japanese since I was a child, I have passed the N1 Japanese test, I have worked in Japan, I am ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- My name is Isabel Ng. I am patience, mature and caring. Master of Arts in Cultural Studies. 1 year of experience in private tutoring primary ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMath Tutoring+ 5Remote
- I am currently studying in the Department of Japanese Studies at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. I am studying in Japan for four years. ...Economics TutoringPrimary School TutoringJapanese Language LessonRemote
- I obtained the N1 qualification of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, and I understand that each student has different goals and reasons, so I can ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- I am a graduate of the University of Science and Technology, currently working as an IT regulatory assistant...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- 4 years of tutoring experience, 2 years of experience in teaching interests and subjects in primary and secondary schools...English TutoringMath TutoringJapanese Language Lesson+ 3Remote
- DayvicJanuary 29, 2023
Teaching with heart and professional. Look forward to the next class.
- Ricky TseJanuary 6, 2023
The explanation is careful and vivid, and will use many different examples to explain the problem, and I feel the enthusiasm for teaching Japanese!
- Yeung Kai Chiu WilsonJanuary 2, 2023
Teach with heart, guide students to listen more, talk more, watch more, instead of memorizing by rote, looking forward to the next class!
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.