- Education Miss Bianca Chan Ka Po, graduated from the School of Continuing and Professional Studies, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Advanced Diploma in Piano ...Piano LessonYuen Long
- Graduated from the Faculty of Arts, The Chinese University of Hong Kong 🎓 majoring in music, minoring in Japanese, has obtained JLPT N2 qualifications, has...Piano LessonMusic Theory LessonJapanese Language LessonKwai Chung
- Bachelor of Arts in Music, Hong Kong Baptist University (First Class Honor) Major piano player with piano master Dr. Cherry Tsang Now he is the ...Piano LessonTai Po
- P&B pop music classrooms mainly provide professional audio and lighting rental, and post-service expansion to various types of music courses, such as guitar knot, electric ...Pop Piano LessonJazz Piano LessonKeyboard Lesson+ 2Sai Ying Pun
- I am currently a music administrative promotion and piano teacher. I have passed the Royal Diploma in Performance (DipABRSM). I have 6 years of piano ...Piano LessonRemote
- “In order to enjoy music and learn about culture, we learn from the piano.” In this book, I don’t force students to study piano, not...Piano LessonTseung Kwan O
- I graduated from the Hong Kong University of Education, majored in contemporary music and performance education, and studied jazz. I have obtained a second degree ...Keyboard LessonPiano LessonViolin Lesson+ 7Remote
- In 2008, he founded the Music and Art Center in Xianglongwan Square, To Kwa Wan. He has always provided quality music and visual arts education. ...Piano LessonUkulele LessonAcoustic Guitar Lesson+ 12To Kwa Wan
- Earned: > British Trinity Piano Performance Level (ATCL) > Royal Conservatory of Music Percussion Level 8 (Merit) > Rockschool Drums (Distinction) > Royal College of ...Piano LessonNgau Tau Kok
- I have obtained the eighth grade piano and trumpet certificate from the Royal Conservatoire of Music and the qualifications of the fifth grade music theory ...Trumpet LessonPop Piano LessonPiano Lesson+ 3Tseung Kwan O
- 潘佳宜March 30, 2020
Thanks for meeting the teacher here😁
- Mok MingJanuary 1, 2020
I ’m Miss Lai, and I ca n’t comment, so I use other users to respond to Akiko Poon to explain the facts. I only taught Miss Pan two lessons on 26/7 and 8/8. I clarified that 8/8 till now we have not attended the lesson. She only learned two lessons and said that she would be busy to learn later. As a result, two months later She only invited me to the third class. In the meantime, she asked me to buy her notation and books twice. I have stated that I don't buy it for students. She still insists and uses the tone of dedication. At that time, I had decided not to teach the student and asked her to find a teacher who helped her buy books. She said ok. We didn't talk again after 7/10, and we didn't receive such comments until 30/12. This is a false allegation, and I must elaborate clearly that the above statement is supported by a record of the conversation.
- LeeJune 17, 2019
Let's write the first review!
- Gavin NgMay 9, 2019
Serious teaching and teaching according to their aptitude
- 方小姐March 19, 2019
Let's write the first review!
- Jo KennethMarch 13, 2019
Polite, patient n pretty