- 👨🏻🎓The Education University of Hong Kong-Sports Coaching and Management 💪🏻Patience, punctuality, appropriate feedback and encouragement, enjoy getting along with children💚...Swimming LessonPersonal TrainingRemote
- Pop Sports Swimming Association｜Pop Sports Swimming Association 🔅This swimming will introduce different teaching content according to the age and different swimming level of the ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 10年以上教學經驗。浸會大學運動及休閒管理碩士、幼兒教育文憑和物理治療證書等。持有香港游泳總會教練證書、澳洲游泳教師證書、香港游泳教師證書、水上活動導師及拯溺導師等的資歷。 10+ years swimming coaching experience, qualifications of Master of Sport and Leisure Management, Swimming Teacher & Coach Certificate [HKSTA & HKASA & AUSTSWIM], Early ...Aqua FitnessSwimming LessonRemote
- Allow students to freestyle swimming in the ten lessons, unsuccessful will be refunded the full mathematics fee ❗️❗️ Coaching experience🧑🏽🏫: Current coach of the...Swimming LessonSai Kung
- Lee sir -Rise Swimming Club Coach -Member of the swimming team of Santo Canaan Middle School -Former coach and assistant in Bo Ji Swimming Club ...Stretching LessonTRX Suspension TrainingSwimming Lesson+ 1Remote
- 🏊♀️ Carolby Wu 丨4 年經驗｜前港隊成員 🔸香港游泳總會 一級游泳女教練 🔸可教授兒童、青少...Swimming LessonCheung Sha Wan
- - Chief Swimming Coach in Hong Kong Island (O-Sea swimming club) - Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association- Swimming Coach certificate - Hong Kong Early childhood ...Swimming LessonWan Chai
- 🏊♀️Former/current director of swimming courses at Shengyueju Club and Xinbaocheng Club🧑🏽🏫 🏊♀️As a swimming coach, I teach many elementary schools🏫🏫 ...Kids ClassesSwimming LessonFirst Aid Course+ 2Kwun Tong
- I am Ted Fong. I have 8 years of teaching swimming experience. I have taught many students and I have many good comments. My services ...Swimming LessonRemote
- ✅Background and professional qualifications: -Swimming Coach of Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association -The Education University of Hong Kong-Bachelor of Physical Education -National Academy of Sports...Swimming LessonKids ClassesRemote
- +852 958***80October 15, 2021
Ray is awesome! I have taken a few classes and made a lot of progress! Recommend to friends who want to learn to swim!
- LediOctober 12, 2021
I like how on time Sammi is, and she gave very clear instruction of what should I do on my first day.She’s very patient and always keep me motivated.Communicating w her was so pleasant & professional.
- 李小姐October 11, 2021
In the first class, Sammi explained clearly and patiently
- Karen ChanOctober 7, 2021
The coach is professional and friendly, and the explanation is easy to understand, so my classmates are looking forward to coming to class... I really want to learn more quickly
- Yvonne AuOctober 7, 2021
Coach Joe is a very patient and professional coach! My son is 8 years old. He started learning with Joe Sir at the end of August. He was extremely resistant to falling into the water and now likes swimming very much. He has also mastered the freestyle posture and breathing. The most admirable thing is that he can use various games to teach his son how to breathe in the water. His son has no feeling of being forced to manipulate the water. Unknowingly, he learns to dive, tread water, and somersault in the pool, even in deep water. Play freely, improve the water level, and learn the freestyle breaststroke easier. Now I am confident that he can save himself even if he falls into the water. Next summer, we will continue to learn more about swimming styles with Joe Sir. Thank you Joe Sir!
- 张中惠October 5, 2021
Great, patient, step-by-step teaching