- Kizuna Japanese Language Class へようこそ! "Kizuna" refers to the friendship between people, which is drawn like a thread and is difficult to break....Japanese Language LessonKwai Chung
- こんにちは! My name is Haruka and I am Japanese. I was born and raised in Japan and I am currently living in Hongkong....Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationAll Hong Kong
- 🏅Bachelor of Music from Royal Holloway, University of London 🏅ABRSM Flute Grade 8 ...English TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- Hello everyone, I graduated from the Department of Japanese Studies of the University of Hong Kong. I have studied at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies ...Japanese Language LessonChinese TranslationEnglish Translation+ 7Remote
- Hello! We are Couch Potato Education, which was established in 2020. It is a 100% online teaching platform, with 24-hour class hours, and classes can ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringKorean Language Lesson+ 14All Hong Kong
- •With more than 6 years of Japanese teaching experience. •Lived in Tokyo for 3 years with well understanding about Japan culture. •JLPT N1 qualified....Japanese Language LessonJapanese TranslationRemote
- Professional Japanese Translation (N1) Professional Korean translation (level 6) Google ad advertising planning advertising copywriting English calligraphy course...Korean Language LessonJapanese Language LessonEnglish Calligraphy Class+ 6Remote
- 🖌Love crafting. 📑 Good at Microsoft software. 🇯🇵I have studied in Japan, and I can teach myself the software for listening, reading...Japanese TranslationJapanese Language LessonMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 11Remote
- Hello everyone! I hold a Japanese-Language Proficiency Test Level 1 qualification. 8 years of private teaching experience. Now more than 100 students, providing intensive reading ...Japanese Language LessonSham Shui Po
- ~Seven years of teaching experience ~Currently working Japanese school teacher ~Has a wealth of teaching materials ~Provide suitable teaching materials and courses according to the ...Japanese Language LessonChai Wan
- AnonymousNovember 19, 2022
The teaching is easy to understand, simple and clear! Online classes are convenient!
- 李曉華November 18, 2022
The atmosphere of the first class today was played well and it was very easy to drive me into it. I remembered it easily and naturally. A lot of examples are given so aptly and so many wild people understand it quickly! !
- Kaye WongNovember 9, 2022
The teacher is patient, has independent class notes, and pays attention to pronunciation and grammar.
- TiffanyNovember 7, 2022
There are many simple ways that make it easier for me to understand. very good teacher
- +852 980***82November 4, 2022
Sir Wang is so patient to teach! The notes are all clear and easy to understand (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و The time in class is flexible. After the class is over, you can say hello if you have any questions. It is convenient for students~
- Gary YasuoSeptember 4, 2022
Very good and comfortable to learn👍🏻