- Swiming coachSwimming LessonSoft/Soak-off GelHard Gel+ 2Siu Sai Wan
- Ten years of swimming teaching experience, taught 2-80 years old know how to teach self-style, breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly can help students improve and speed up ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Swimming LessonSwimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsSha Tin
- HelloToby is an online marketplace for services. Our vision is to improve lives by connecting people with services needs to professionals with skills. We aim ...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonSwimming LessonSheung Wan
- Swimming LessonBoxing LessonWomen's Boxing Lesson+ 8Tin Hau
- We mainly provide private and group sports and music courses! Sports: swimming, basketball, fitness, stretching music: Xile musical instruments...Sculpture LessonCrochet and Sewing WorkshopWoodworking Workshop+ 11Tung Chung
- Hello, I can provide the above services for you. thanks...Math TutoringPrimary School TutoringCantonese Language Lesson+ 19Remote
- Engaged in fitness industry for 13 years 😊😊 Welcome to inquire about fitness, weight loss, and muscle gain...Personal TrainingMystery ConsumerPrivate Guard+ 6Remote
- Hello everyone, I have many years of teaching experience in swimming, life saving and canoeing. Students of any level are welcome to sign up! I ...Rowing LessonSwimming LessonRemote
- Hi my name is Ariel. I have been coaching for 12 years with swimming coach certificate Level 1 and Level 2 of Hong Kong Swimming ...Swimming LessonRemote
- MollySeptember 20, 2023
Punctual and patient
- KennisSeptember 10, 2023
Ray is the best coach ever, helping me to conquer my fear of water for over 30 years. He is the 5th coach I have met. I have learnt the survival skills and managed to swim in big pool in just 6 lessons. Thank you!
- WiSeptember 1, 2023
Ray is a friendly, experienced, attentive, and thoughtful instructor. He engages his students physically as well as mentally, striking just the right balance of challenge and fun in each lesson. He uses a variety of exercises to fine-tune my stroke and helps me set clear goals. As a result, I have gained confidence and motivation, not only in the pool but also in the gym. Ray also happens to be an experienced fitness trainer, although he is yet to be certified. I have worked with a number of trainers in the past, and I find Ray's approach as professional and effective as the best of them. As with swimming, he is resourceful and encouraging, and was able to tailor his instruction according to my needs. Ray has excellent manners in and out of the pool. He is always on time. Moreover, he is generous with advice between lessons, sending useful pointers and YouTube videos to help me visualize the things we are working on and to keep me focused. I recommend him highly to help anyone, young or old, with swimming and fitness.
- MaggieAugust 31, 2023
The coach's training mode is step-by-step, and the whole process is carefully taught, recommended!
- AnonymousAugust 30, 2023
Ray has changed the game for me. He's attentive, encouraging and adaptive to my shortcomings and progress. He helped me work on my fear first. I'll continue to learn swimming with Ray and highly recommend Ray to adult learners.
- Kathy KoAugust 20, 2023
Thanks Joe Sir for teaching! I have always felt that there is no problem for adults to learn to swim, so I finally took the time to learn the correct swimming skills again. I have attended 4 classes for a while, and I have a completely different understanding of breaststroke. Whether it is the method of breathing, the movement of my hands and feet, or my biggest hand-foot coordination problem, I have improved. I believe that after practicing hard, I will improve more and more. If adults want to learn to swim or improve their swimming style, they may wish to learn from Joe Sir!