- The club teaches swimming in a systematic way from shallow to deep to ensure that swimmers are capable of receiving different levels of training. 🏊...Swimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- 👨🏻🎓The Education University of Hong Kong-Sports Coaching and Management 👨🏻🎓THEi Bachelor of Sports Therapy 🏊♀️6 years...Swimming LessonPersonal TrainingRemote
- Teaching experience and relevant qualifications: 📌 Years of teaching experience, including: swimming classes for children, teenagers, adults and seniors as well as private and group...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- Boji Swimming Club｜Pop Sports Swimming Association 🔅This swimming will introduce different teaching content according to the age of the students and different swimming levels, ...Swimming LessonRemote
- I have more than 10 years of experience in teaching swimming. I am an athlete. I have participated in local age competitions and championships many ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 🏊♀️Swimming fitness coach Ching Hei ⭕️With multiple swimming and fitness certificates ⭕️allow children to learn to save themselves on water ⭕...Personal TrainingSwimming LessonAll Hong Kong
- Royal Athletic Association 👑Royal Athletic Association Founded in 2002 by star coach Nic Sir. Nic Sir, who has more than ten years of teaching ...Swimming LessonFencing LessonSha Tin
- 📝香港泳總認可教練證書📝 📝HKASA Swimming Teacher Cert📝 🏊♂️至今擁有五年教水經驗🏊♂️ 🏊♂...Swimming LessonKwun Tong
- - Chief Swimming Coach in Hong Kong Island (O-Sea swimming club) - Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association- Swimming Coach certificate - Hong Kong Early childhood ...Swimming LessonWan Chai
- Excellent Swimming Club is composed of senior coaches🧑🏽🏫, with many years of experience teaching children and adults to swim🏊🏾♂️ ✅All swimming coaches hold swimming coach...Swimming LessonWong Tai Sin
- MollySeptember 20, 2023
Punctual and patient
- KennisSeptember 10, 2023
Ray is the best coach ever, helping me to conquer my fear of water for over 30 years. He is the 5th coach I have met. I have learnt the survival skills and managed to swim in big pool in just 6 lessons. Thank you!
- WiSeptember 1, 2023
Ray is a friendly, experienced, attentive, and thoughtful instructor. He engages his students physically as well as mentally, striking just the right balance of challenge and fun in each lesson. He uses a variety of exercises to fine-tune my stroke and helps me set clear goals. As a result, I have gained confidence and motivation, not only in the pool but also in the gym. Ray also happens to be an experienced fitness trainer, although he is yet to be certified. I have worked with a number of trainers in the past, and I find Ray's approach as professional and effective as the best of them. As with swimming, he is resourceful and encouraging, and was able to tailor his instruction according to my needs. Ray has excellent manners in and out of the pool. He is always on time. Moreover, he is generous with advice between lessons, sending useful pointers and YouTube videos to help me visualize the things we are working on and to keep me focused. I recommend him highly to help anyone, young or old, with swimming and fitness.
- MaggieAugust 31, 2023
The coach's training mode is step-by-step, and the whole process is carefully taught, recommended!
- AnonymousAugust 30, 2023
Ray has changed the game for me. He's attentive, encouraging and adaptive to my shortcomings and progress. He helped me work on my fear first. I'll continue to learn swimming with Ray and highly recommend Ray to adult learners.
- Kathy KoAugust 20, 2023
Thanks Joe Sir for teaching! I have always felt that there is no problem for adults to learn to swim, so I finally took the time to learn the correct swimming skills again. I have attended 4 classes for a while, and I have a completely different understanding of breaststroke. Whether it is the method of breathing, the movement of my hands and feet, or my biggest hand-foot coordination problem, I have improved. I believe that after practicing hard, I will improve more and more. If adults want to learn to swim or improve their swimming style, they may wish to learn from Joe Sir!