- 🙋🏻♀️ Hello, I am Coco! I hope to have the opportunity to become your coach 🏸 He has received professional badminton training...Badminton LessonRemote
- 🏸There are at least 20 basic skills in badminton such as high ball, lob, smash, pick, net, footwork... 🙋🏻♀️The purpose of...Badminton LessonKowloon City
- My name is Kaka, nice to meet you! 🙋🏻♂️I am 30 years old and have many years of experience in teaching adults...Badminton LessonAll Kowloon
- Hi, I am Coach Yip. I have been playing badminton over 15 years. Also, I have 4 years coaching experiences with different age. Badminton is ...Badminton LessonRemote
- There are one-to-one/one-to-many and small group days: Tsing Yi / Yau Tsim Mong District: Monday night 🏆Personal record: -2021 Hong Kong Badminton Championships >>>Men's ...Badminton LessonTai Koo
- 🙋🏻♂️ Glad you are interested in badminton private training class. I'm Sir Lin and I'm a badminton coach. I currently offer one-on-one ...Badminton LessonHung Hom
- 💰1 to 1 and 1 to 2 same price ~$500 The price will be adjusted for 3 people or more Private and group lessons ...Badminton LessonRemote
- Flying badminton club The association was established in 2001 and has more than ten years of experience in running badminton training classes. It has grown ...Badminton LessonMong Kok
- I have several years of experience in teaching badminton from children to adults. 🏸 Provide quality badminton training🏸 From the first grip to students who...Badminton LessonStretching LessonWedding Planning+ 2Kwai Chung
- Hong Kong Games Wong Tai Sin District Singles Representative Secondary School Team Captain Current Wo Che Community Hall Coach Current SKH Kee Fook Primary School ...Badminton LessonDiamond Hill
- Ricky LeungMay 21, 2022
A professional and friendly coach! Patient in giving feedback and advice; analyses the movements well and helped improve the swings. Recommended for sure!
- AnonymousMay 20, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Coach Fai teaches well, so that beginners can hit the ball from 3 different angles in the first class without any experience, and they can also point out the problem in time and accurately in the subsequent classes. I feel that each class has made progress. Satisfaction.
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.
- Josh JeonMay 11, 2022
Young professional tutor gave a great lesson, his explanation is straighforward and he tried his best to meet my need and improve my weakness.
- Yiu Wing KeiMay 10, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Polite, punctual, patient, and fun in class
- Ms WongMay 8, 2022
Great coach - very patient and has a way of teaching 👍🏻