- Einstein, has the ATPCA Australian Tennis Professional Coach Level 1 and 2 Adv Pro Senior Tennis Coach License. Learn tennis from regular tennis coaches for ...Tennis LessonAll Kowloon
- I have taught beginner to intermediate private tennis classes for many years with students from all over the world ranging in age from 5 years ...Tennis LessonAll Kowloon
- Halo Everyone! This is coach Moon Female tennis coach! If you want to know more about me, you can follow my IG : 🌝@hktenniscoach_moon ...Tennis LessonTsuen Wan
- My name is Jason! I hold an Australian ATPCA Graduate certified tennis coach license, and I also play as a regional league club player, so ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- Coaching Qualifications: ATPCA Graduate Level 1 Certified ATPCA Advanced Pro Level 2 Certified ATPCA Strength & Conditioning Level 1 Certified USPTR Associate Instructor USPTR Performance ...Tennis LessonSan Po Kong
- I am a tennis lover who has completed the tennis coaching course of the Hong Kong Tennis Federation. I am patient and flexible in teaching ...Tennis LessonAttention TrainingKowloon Tong
- Waterfall Sports and Wellness是香港大型綜合運動健身會所之一，位於九龍奧海城及太古康怡廣場。集健身、瑜伽、跳舞、小組訓練、泰拳、高爾夫球、游泳、羽毛球等於一身的Waterfall Sports and Wellness，運動種類多元化外，透過超過70位專業健身教練和課程導師，並以逐月收費及會籍7日冷靜期保證，讓你在急促的生活後，享受專注和專業的運動體驗服務。 Waterfall Sports and Wellness, one of the largest sports and gym clubs in Hong Kong. We locate at ...Jazz Funk Dance LessonBelly Dance LessonLatin Dance Lesson+ 20Tai Kok Tsui
- Hi, hello! I'm coach Sam! I have been playing tennis myself since I was six years old, and the years of experience in playing tennis ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- Full-time tennis coach, holds the HKTA License Coach of the Hong Kong Tennis Federation and the USPTA Professional Coach of the United States Tennis Coach. ...Tennis LessonAll Kowloon
- 🎾Coach Cai Sir (Ringo) Teaching language (Cantonese/English/Mandarin) Personal resume # Tennis 9 years senior professor #Olympic Waterfall and Whampoa Art Fair betting coach #United ...Tennis LessonRemote
- LouisMay 22, 2022
I am very grateful to Coach Einstein for accurately finding out her daughter's weaknesses and helping her improve in a planned way. The class process is easy and enjoyable, and there is quality! See you later! very 👍👍
- Nick ChungMay 22, 2022
Serious, patient, joyful, let us experience the fun of tennis~
- reyMay 22, 2022
Professional, friendly, systematic professional teaching, push
- Ricky LeungMay 21, 2022
A professional and friendly coach! Patient in giving feedback and advice; analyses the movements well and helped improve the swings. Recommended for sure!
- AnonymousMay 20, 2022
Coach Fai teaches well, so that beginners can hit the ball from 3 different angles in the first class without any experience, and they can also point out the problem in time and accurately in the subsequent classes. I feel that each class has made progress. Satisfaction.
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.