- 🙋🏻♀️ Hello, I am Coco! I hope to have the opportunity to become your coach 🏸 He has received professional badminton training...Badminton LessonRemote
- 2021 Hong Kong's Outstanding Leader Award: Outstanding Sports, Language and Music Education Service of the Year🏆 2019 Hong Kong Educational Achievement Excellence Award: Golden Horse ...Badminton LessonNorth Point
- 🏸There are at least 20 basic skills in badminton such as high ball, lob, smash, pick, net, footwork... 🙋🏻♀️The purpose of...Badminton LessonKowloon City
- 🙋🏻♂️ Glad you are interested in badminton private training class. I'm Sir Lin and I'm a badminton coach. I currently offer one-on-one ...Badminton LessonHung Hom
- Hi, I am Coach Yip. I have been playing badminton over 15 years. Also, I have 4 years coaching experiences with different age. Badminton is ...Badminton LessonRemote
- There are one-to-one/one-to-many and small group days: Tsing Yi / Yau Tsim Mong District: Monday night 🏆Personal record: -2021 Hong Kong Badminton Championships >>>Men's ...Badminton LessonTai Koo
- Hong Kong Games Wong Tai Sin District Singles Representative Secondary School Team Captain Current Wo Che Community Hall Coach Current SKH Kee Fook Primary School ...Badminton LessonDiamond Hill
- 擁有四年教學經驗，羽球力量羽毛球會主教練，歡迎不同年紀參加，有興趣可以pm查詢訓練內容 川崎贊助運動員 全港運動會...Badminton LessonSheung Shui
- Flying badminton club The association was established in 2001 and has more than ten years of experience in running badminton training classes. It has grown ...Badminton LessonMong Kok
- Hello, I am Coach Tan. I have loved badminton since I was a child and hope to teach correct badminton movements and skills. Students of ...Badminton LessonRemote
- LouisMay 22, 2022
I am very grateful to Coach Einstein for accurately finding out her daughter's weaknesses and helping her improve in a planned way. The class process is easy and enjoyable, and there is quality! See you later! very 👍👍
- Nick ChungMay 22, 2022
Serious, patient, joyful, let us experience the fun of tennis~
- reyMay 22, 2022
Professional, friendly, systematic professional teaching, push
- Ricky LeungMay 21, 2022
A professional and friendly coach! Patient in giving feedback and advice; analyses the movements well and helped improve the swings. Recommended for sure!
- AnonymousMay 20, 2022
Coach Fai teaches well, so that beginners can hit the ball from 3 different angles in the first class without any experience, and they can also point out the problem in time and accurately in the subsequent classes. I feel that each class has made progress. Satisfaction.
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.