- Eric Sir's swimming philosophy Safety first professor 2. To teach awareness of water safety 3. Teach survival and swimming on the water 4. Improve swimming ...Swimming LessonSwimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsFortress Hill
- Hello everyone, I am Luo sir. I hold the Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association Swimming Instructor Certificate and have rich teaching experience. I have been ...Surfing LessonSwimming LessonCentral
- I am a professional female swimming coach, love sports, and receive systematic swimming training from an early age. With many years of teaching experience and ...Swimming LessonRemote
- "Tiantian Sports" business provides various swimming training courses, one-stop training for lifeguards, swimming and lifesaving competition training, AED training, swimming pool life-saving management services, water ...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonSwimming LessonWan Chai
- In the first two courses, the students will still not be able to learn the swimming skills and will receive free tuition, and promise to ...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- Founded in 2017, this association is a group of coaches who are enthusiastic about promoting sports. Each coach and teaching assistant of the Association holds ...Swimming LessonFanling
- Halo, I ’m a Terence coach. I have just graduated from a British university and returned to Hong Kong. I ’m now studying a ...Swimming LessonFanling
- - Chief Swimming Coach in Hong Kong Island (O-Sea swimming club) - Hong Kong Amateur Swimming Association- Swimming Coach certificate - Hong Kong Early childhood ...Swimming LessonSwimming LessonWan Chai
- The Royal Sports Club was founded in 2002 by star coach Nic Sir. With more than 10 years of teaching experience: Nic Sir is deeply ...Swimming LessonFencing LessonSha Tin
- A trilingual swimming instructor with a proven ability to help people achieve their goals. 10+ years of experience teaching swim to all ages, skill levels. ...Swimming LessonSwimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonRepulse Bay
- Perveen ALNovember 9, 2019Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Professional explanation, learning, correct skill concepts, help improve
- kingOctober 19, 2019
- Yang huiSeptember 12, 2019Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
I just took the first class with Ray coach today. I feel so good. It feels very difficult. But with the careful guidance of the coach, I feel that I don’t think it is difficult to learn. This is a very good start. The coach is good, the class atmosphere is very good, I think this is very important. The next step is to work hard for you! Hey. I will study hard 😋
- lanaJuly 2, 2019
Let's write the first review!
- Peter KungJune 27, 2019
Maggie is very professional and patient. My 3-year old son wasn’t interested in swimming before but now he is very excited when going to learn swimming!
- Tiff TiffJune 27, 2019
Let's write the first review!