- I hold Australian ATPCA Pro-1 and Advanced Pro-2 registered tennis coaches and AHRSPI registered fitness coaches, and have more than 18 years of experience in ...Tennis LessonSha Tin
- I have taught beginner to intermediate private tennis classes for many years with students from all over the world ranging in age from 5 years ...Tennis LessonAll Kowloon
- Suitable for adults and children, individual or small group beginners, basic grip/tee/forehand/backhand/basic shift, action and hitting. For advanced students, follow up on personal needs, formulate ...Tennis LessonAll New Territories
- My name is Jason! I hold an Australian ATPCA Graduate certified tennis coach license, and I also play as a regional league club player, so ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- I am a tennis lover who has completed the tennis coaching course of the Hong Kong Tennis Federation. I am patient and flexible in teaching ...Tennis LessonAttention TrainingKowloon Tong
- Coaching Qualifications: ATPCA Graduate Level 1 Certified ATPCA Advanced Pro Level 2 Certified ATPCA Strength & Conditioning Level 1 Certified USPTR Associate Instructor USPTR Performance ...Tennis LessonSan Po Kong
- Full-time tennis coach, holds the HKTA License Coach of the Hong Kong Tennis Federation and the USPTA Professional Coach of the United States Tennis Coach. ...Tennis LessonAll Kowloon
- Hi, hello! I'm coach Sam! I have been playing tennis myself since I was six years old, and the years of experience in playing tennis ...Tennis LessonAll Hong Kong
- I am a tennis coach. I used to be the top ten players in the Hong Kong Youth Army. I used to be a coach ...Tennis LessonSham Tseng
- Hello! I am KK Wong. I became an accredited coach of the Hong Kong Tennis Federation in 2006. I have many years of experience in ...Tennis LessonRemote
- Ricky LeungMay 21, 2022
A professional and friendly coach! Patient in giving feedback and advice; analyses the movements well and helped improve the swings. Recommended for sure!
- AnonymousMay 20, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Coach Fai teaches well, so that beginners can hit the ball from 3 different angles in the first class without any experience, and they can also point out the problem in time and accurately in the subsequent classes. I feel that each class has made progress. Satisfaction.
- TiffanyMay 13, 2022
Raymond is an excellent tennis coach who’s very encouraging, passionate and dedicated every lesson. He is well prepared and tailors the lessons to what you need and what you want to learn. Have been learning from Raymond for almost a year now and would definitely recommend for players of all levels.
- Josh JeonMay 11, 2022
Young professional tutor gave a great lesson, his explanation is straighforward and he tried his best to meet my need and improve my weakness.
- Yiu Wing KeiMay 10, 2022Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Polite, punctual, patient, and fun in class
- Ms WongMay 8, 2022
Great coach - very patient and has a way of teaching 👍🏻