- I am a swimming coach KOBE with 5 years of experience teaching swimming. My services include: Private Swimming Lessons Private Swimming Lessons Adult Lessons Swimming ...Swimming LessonTsuen Wan
- 👶🏻 Be gentle and polite to students, teach carefully, have patience and sense of responsibility 📌 Guarantee to learn freestyle and chest swimming ...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- - Coach of the Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association - Swimming pool lifesaving stamp - Hong Kong Life Saving Association Bronze Medal - Hong Kong ...Swimming Lesson for AdultsSwimming LessonSwimming LessonYuen Long
- Good at teaching beginners, technical improvement, competition skills, physical fitness improvement -Hong Kong Swimming District Team-Representative of University Swimming Team-First Class Coach of Hong Kong ...Swimming LessonRemote
- *Whatsapp 963***99 * 您好，我是Calvin. 10+年教學經驗，度身設計游泳課程； 教授最新游泳技術，以輕鬆方法學習； 1對1或小班學習均可 Hello Im coach Calvin. -10+ Years Experience on...Swimming LessonMong Kok
- Our group is composed of a number of senior coaches who have taught water for more than 10 years. They have rich experience in teaching ...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- Hello, my name is Ya sam, I graduated from the Department of Exercise Science of the Education University of Hong Kong. I have 20 years ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 💁🏻♂️My name is Joe Wong - I hold a Hong Kong licensed HKTA Tennis Association coaching license, 🎾A+ player in an...Tennis LessonSwimming LessonAqua FitnessAll Hong Kong
- 香港業餘馬拉松跑手(Sub3) 香港業餘三項鐵人 游泳跑步體能教練 歡迎初學者或經驗人士招聘為個人教練～ Hong ...Swimming LessonRemote
- The Association was established in 2018 and is composed of a group of coaches who are enthusiastic about promoting sports. Each of our coaches and ...Swimming LessonFanling
- BonnieOctober 4, 2023
A very professional coach who patiently guided and demonstrated to me, allowing me to master swimming skills in a short period of time. Thank you very much 🙏👍👍
- AnonymousOctober 2, 2023
The coach is very professional and patient. Highly recommended!
- KENSON CHANSeptember 27, 2023
The swimming styles are explained clearly, easy to master and get started quickly, and you will see results quickly with frequent practice.
- MollySeptember 20, 2023
Punctual and patient
- KennisSeptember 10, 2023
Ray is the best coach ever, helping me to conquer my fear of water for over 30 years. He is the 5th coach I have met. I have learnt the survival skills and managed to swim in big pool in just 6 lessons. Thank you!
- WiSeptember 1, 2023
Ray is a friendly, experienced, attentive, and thoughtful instructor. He engages his students physically as well as mentally, striking just the right balance of challenge and fun in each lesson. He uses a variety of exercises to fine-tune my stroke and helps me set clear goals. As a result, I have gained confidence and motivation, not only in the pool but also in the gym. Ray also happens to be an experienced fitness trainer, although he is yet to be certified. I have worked with a number of trainers in the past, and I find Ray's approach as professional and effective as the best of them. As with swimming, he is resourceful and encouraging, and was able to tailor his instruction according to my needs. Ray has excellent manners in and out of the pool. He is always on time. Moreover, he is generous with advice between lessons, sending useful pointers and YouTube videos to help me visualize the things we are working on and to keep me focused. I recommend him highly to help anyone, young or old, with swimming and fitness.