- Arya Kong丨female coach丨9 years of experience🙋🏽♀️ She has taught for many years in the adult swimming class co-organized by the Nursing Association, and taught the ...Swimming LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- Teaching experience and relevant qualifications: 📌 Years of teaching experience, including: swimming classes for children, teenagers, adults and seniors as well as private and group...Swimming LessonYuen Long
- 👨🏻🎓The Education University of Hong Kong-Sports Coaching and Management 👨🏻🎓THEi Bachelor of Sports Therapy 🏊♀️6 years...Swimming LessonPersonal TrainingRemote
- ✦Rachel✦ I am a female coach lovingly and patiently teaching young children, teens and women who are new to swimming. In addition, there is also...Swimming LessonMei Foo
- I hold the Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association coach certificate (approved by the government), lifesaving certificate and first aid certificate, more than 15 years of ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Boji Swimming Club｜Pop Sports Swimming Association 🔅This swimming will introduce different teaching content according to the age of the students and different swimming levels, ...Swimming LessonRemote
- Michelle @ Hywind Swimming Club 🏊🏼♀️ Hold a Hong Kong Qualified Instructor License (Hong Kong Swimming Teachers Association Swimming Teacher Certificate OR ...Swimming LessonTseung Kwan O
- 🌟Coach Profile🌟 👩🏫Chen Shiya (Ya Shi) 📃 Professional Qualifications: Hong Kong Life Saving Association Lifesaving Course Bronze Medal Water First Aid ...Swimming LessonRemote
- 🏊🏻♀️Leo Fong丨Swimming Zi for 9 years🏆Current Hong Kong team representative and academic champion🏆 ✔️Many years of local and foreign competition experience✔️Cantonese/English/Mandarin...Swimming LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- Hello, I am Elanne Miss Has four years of experience in swimming teaching swimming, mainly for children from 3 to 12 years old, and also ...Swimming LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- BellaJanuary 10, 2023
Thank you Coach Joe for his professional and meticulous teaching, serious and responsible. I started the trial class from the experience class, and I thought it was good, so I started to ask Coach Joe to teach freestyle. He explained in detail, and when encountering bottlenecks, he would try different methods to help me solve them. He was really professional.
- ElryJanuary 9, 2023
Ray is very professional, punctual, patient and has great pedagogy. He takes time to explain each move until I got it right. He gave me great tips to learn and now improve my breaststroke and freestyle within only few sessions. Im still working on my fear of deep water but he’s very reassuring and I appreciate that he challenges me. I highly recommend Ray!
- AnonymousJanuary 8, 2023
The service is serious, and I work very hard to teach my son, although it is only a short-term professor, so I sincerely recommend it,
- 洪偉明January 7, 2023
Coach Joe is very professional. He can find out my physical problems while I am swimming, and he also introduces doctors to follow up with me. Learning to swim will be even more effective in the future!
- zhuanghohinJanuary 3, 2023
Very caring teacher, very patient and good temper 👍
- AnonymousDecember 29, 2022
Alex Sir is serious and friendly. He has learned 4 lessons, and he is very serious in every lesson. Sometimes it is really embarrassing to procrastinate. The weather at home is freezing and I decided to suspend school, and wait for the heat to return first😆😆😆