- A good teacher school has 6 branches in Hong Kong, located in Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Tin Shui Wai, Prince Edward, Shatin and Tsuen Wan, ...Japanese Language LessonKorean Language LessonItalian Language Lesson+ 7Prince Edward
- 100% native Mandarin 👍, Beijing accent, graduated from Beijing Language and Culture University, majoring in Chinese language and literature, Mandarin National Language Commission Level ...Academic TutoringChinese TutoringEnglish Tutoring+ 10Remote
- Six Months Rebellion Music- Music has no boundaries We know learning instruments need passion and takes time to practice. With a full-time job you only ...English Language Lesson for AdultsAcoustic Guitar LessonBass Guitar Lesson+ 6All Hong Kong
- 🔥Keep doing the best for your students! 🔺# tutoring introduction｜Free # tutoring tutor|👩🏻🎓👨🏻🎓 🔻There are more than 3000 elite tutors in my ...Russian Language LessonJapanese Language LessonKorean Language Lesson+ 8Tsim Sha Tsui
- Hello! We are Couch Potato Education, which was established in 2020. It is a 100% online teaching platform, with 24-hour class hours, and classes can ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringKorean Language Lesson+ 14All Hong Kong
- Activity teaching, fluent English, self-provided teaching materials - The world's top university Royal Holloway, University of London, majoring in BA Bachelor of Music (Honours) -Study ...English TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsMath Tutoring+ 1Remote
- Founded in 2016, Nova Music is a center dedicated to nurturing students to discover interest in music. Years of experience in music education has made ...Keyboard LessonPiano LessonAcoustic Guitar Lesson+ 27Tin Shui Wai
- 📕📗📘📙📚In the new school year, if the students want to have a rebirth and a change in English Oral, Listening, ...English Language Lesson for AdultsGerman Language LessonItalian Language Lesson+ 2Cheung Sha Wan
- Head Coach NelsonSir Jane: Master of Medicine (Pre-hospital Nursing), The Chinese University of Hong Kong Bachelor of Psychology, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong Swimming ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringEnglish Language Lesson for Adults+ 7Tin Shui Wai
- 🎖 Hong Kong Polytechnic University Bachelor of Languages and Translation Y2 student 🎖 2 years of tutoring experience (tutoring service started in May 2019) ...Chinese TutoringEnglish TutoringMandarin Language Lesson for Adults+ 5Remote
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻