- Piano teacher (door to school / to school) - Hong Kong Baptist University Music Department (major in piano) - 8 music theory - Studying subjects ...Piano LessonAcoustic Guitar LessonBass Guitar Lesson+ 9Tsuen Wan
- "Introduction to Liu sir" • Bachelor of Music, Sydney Conservatory of Music (University of Sydney), majoring in violin playing • Department of Strings, Professor Goetz ...Violin LessonHo Man Tin
- Violin lessons for grade 1 to 8. Grade 1 to 3: 300/hr Grade 4 to 6: 450/hr Grade 7 to 8: 550/hr Places: it depends ...Violin LessonKwun Tong
- Undergraduate student of the Department of Music, The Chinese University of Hong Kong offers on-site violin, music theory, piano and accompaniment courses. Has been awarded ...Violin LessonTuen Mun
- Full-time instrument tutorHarp LessonViolin LessonTin Shui Wai
- Violin LessonViola LessonKowloon City
- Master of Professional Sports Science | Athletics | Pilates | Yoga instructor, also has piano | violin | wooden drum | clarinet | harp | ...Violin LessonCello LessonHarp Lesson+ 1Remote
- I am a professional violinist and violin tutor from Europe, with Master's Degrees in violin performance and teaching. Offering private tuition from beginners to advanced ...Violin LessonViola LessonDiscovery Bay
- Violin LessonMong Kok
- Hello, I have been awarded the 8th grade violin qualification of the Royal College of Music (ABRSM). I am passionate about teaching and patient. Welcome ...Violin LessonYuen Long Town Centre
- FlorenceOctober 14, 2019
Professional, patient, enthusiastic to help students solve problems, and flexible adjustment of class time.
- KMJune 23, 2019
Mr. Zhong’s services are complete, for example (1) Contact me in advance to provide a place to pay attention to when purchasing a violin, and accompany me to the store for trial use; (2) Remind me of the time and content before class; (3) Prepare enough lessons to provide background information on the tracks; (4) I also have a space to think about my lack of skills during the learning process, which makes me more deeply impressed; (4) I follow up my practice regularly after class and encourage it. In conclusion, I am more interested in learning and increasing my sense of accomplishment. Thank you, Mr. Zhong.
- liuAugust 9, 2019
The teacher is patient and experienced. He is the first to contact and learn the instrument. The teacher explains the instrument from the maintenance of the instrument to the use of careful explanation. Parents will be updated instantly and practice places after each class, absolutely recommended!
- Mrs ChanJune 23, 2019
I have been studying violin for a year at school, but I have been blocking chickens all the time! After learning with Miss Chung, the pitch is a lot, and it sounds like a song. She will automatically practice the piano now! I will introduce Miss Chung!
- YuenMan KwokApril 17, 2019
Teach very well, very patience step by step from the basics will answer all my questions, find my problem and then make corrections. I will be a good teacher to help me repair the violin.
- twinklestringsMarch 30, 2019
Teaching from shallow to deep, I did not expect it so easy to get started! Interest now