- With JLPT N1 certificate, now working in Japanese companies can teach the first to the middle Japanese time and place to move to each other...Japanese Language LessonMong Kok
- Hi I am Jessica, a half-Japanese half-British native English speaker. I have been teaching English literature and Japanese for students from 11-25 for 4 years. ...Japanese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsEnglish Language Lesson for KidsRemote
- Provide a variety of professionals, including writing, translation, actor, dubbing, Emcee, Zentangle Zen painting teaching, Japanese tutor, Cantonese tutor, psychological counseling, hypnosis treatment, origami teaching......Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- Language consulting services include English, Chinese and Japanese copywriting, translation and editing. Private tutorial for learners of the languages....English Language Lesson for KidsJapanese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsFanling
- I graduated from the Japanese and Japanese culture departments. I hold N2 qualifications and use personal teaching materials. I have worked in different Japanese companies ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Japanese language ability test N1. I love Japanese culture and can explain local life/daily language, so that novice students can make simple conversations while traveling. ...Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Graduated from the University of Hong Kong's Department of Physics. Japanese proficiency test N2 qualification....Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Received a full score of the N1 Japanese Language Proficiency Test....Japanese Language LessonRemote
- Hello! I have previously studied at Sha Tin College, and am currently studying at HKU. I am willing to provide multiple services such as tutoring/exam ...English Language Lesson for AdultsJapanese Language LessonBiology Tutoring+ 13Remote
- Hi I'm Japanese living in Jordan for 3 years. I'm happy if I can help you to learn Japanese with Putonghua :)...Japanese Language LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- Mancy LamJune 25, 2019
Friendly, patient, teacher like a friend🥳👍🏿👍🏿 Very well-trained, very professional It can be seen that the teacher’s teaching experience is very rich and old. It is also a well-informed person. Because the teacher has studied in Japan, I can share a lot of interesting things about Japan and Japanese. Full score recommendation! ! 🤘🏿🌝🌝🤘🏿💯💯💯
- EmilySeptember 23, 2019
I have two people in the same place. Emily's opinion: Going to the same place with my boyfriend, learning the wild and fun~ The teacher's time is flexible, and I am both busy when I get back to work. In addition to the left-handed book, the teacher's guild will prepare additional notes and send short films than I have written down to write down the Japanese grammar, which is really good intentions ╰(* ́)`*)╯♡ Keith's opinion: vivid teaching, starting from the practical application examples, simple and easy to remember ~ I started to learn the left 3 halls have remembered to shoot 50 sounds, so satisfied (^^)v
- Chan Tsz YanAugust 20, 2019
Once again, I was looking for a private teacher to teach Japanese. Because I have a good time and place, Ms. Mi will ask if it will be too fast, and I will try my best to get along, so I can all coordinate well. Confidence in personal education. Originally, I was so afraid of reading Japanese, but Teacher Mizi would not always want you to read it. I would inadvertently respond to two or three Japanese sentences. Over time, I would not be so afraid of opening. It is a very patient teacher.
- ChingJuly 7, 2019
I can understand my needs, patience and detailed explanations, and use interesting methods and exercises to make me overcome the difficulties I encountered in studying Japanese in a short time. Every time I look forward to the days of the church, really Grateful to meet her, sincerely recommend this teacher to friends in need 👍🏻
- Gary NgJune 21, 2019
Mr. の description は, とてもわかりやすいです. Mr. 毎 の の の 授 授 授 授 授 授 授 授 授 お Japanese is a slap in the face.
- Samson LawApril 4, 2019
I have used this teacher for more than a year. Mandarin has changed from zero to now. I can easily answer it. Thanks to Lin Sir for teaching, it is very helpful!