- Japanese Language LessonCopyediting & ProofreadingTranscription Service+ 6Kwun Tong
- Graduated from University with Japanese major. Worked in Japan for 4.5 years. Experienced in both Japanese teaching toward Chinese employees in Japanese company and Chinese ...Chinese TutoringJapanese Language LessonAcademic Tutoring+ 14Sha Tin
- Japanese Language LessonTseung Kwan O
- I have been teaching for ten years. I have graduated as a minor in the Department of Chemistry of the University of Dali, and have ...Academic TutoringIntegrated Science TutoringChemistry Tutoring+ 3San Po Kong
- こ ん に ち は. I am a Japanese who has lived in Hong Kong for 11 years. Then when I lived in Taiwan, the...Japanese Language LessonSham Shui Po
- Piano LessonJapanese Language LessonPiano Maintenance+ 2Chai Wan
- 広 东 を を barely し た い 日本 の の も の 大 歓 迎 で す 🌸 He obtained full marks at ...Japanese TranslationJapanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonRemote
- Japanese nationals have settled in Hong Kong for 8 years. Working experience: Japanese-Chinese-Japanese on-site communication, Japanese-Chinese-Japanese written translation. Teaching adults and children in Japan to ...Japanese Language LessonSai Kung
- Provide a variety of professionals, including writing, translation, actor, dubbing, Emcee, Zentangle Zen painting teaching, Japanese tutor, Cantonese tutor, psychological counseling, hypnosis treatment, origami teaching......Japanese Language LessonCantonese Language LessonTsim Sha Tsui
- Language consulting services include English, Chinese and Japanese copywriting, translation and editing. Private tutorial for learners of the languages....English Language Lesson for KidsJapanese Language LessonEnglish Language Lesson for AdultsFanling
- 李婉彤February 11, 2020
Learning fast, convenient and many examples will help you memorize ❤️
- hilyJanuary 21, 2020
The explanation is well understood, and it has solved the Japanese problem for many years. The fees are reasonable and the class time is easy to accommodate.
- Snowie TsangJanuary 19, 2020
Different from traditional boring teaching, Mr. Jack's explanation is lively and interesting, and he will introduce Japanese culture to help students increase their interest in Japanese. Very good teacher
- JayJanuary 11, 2020
Teaching in a chat mode to reduce learning pressure! If you have any questions, you must tell them in good faith and correct them!
- Monica ChanJanuary 10, 2020
I will definitely hire Michelle for putonghua teaching if in needs in future.
- Ricky LeeJanuary 5, 2020