- Born in the United States, proficient in Chinese and English, 12 years in Canada, graduated from the University of Business, graduated from junior high school ...English TutoringInformation and Communication Technology (ICT) TutoringPrimary School Tutoring+ 29Kowloon Bay
- I am certified coach of ATPCA, level 1 and have experience to provide professional tennis teaching and drill class to beginners or advance beginners for ...Tennis LessonRemote
- ATPCA level 1 certified coach has repeatedly won the national team competition, the individual runner-up 2019 Guangdong University Student Games Group A third place Guangzhou ...Tennis LessonRemote
- 2018 香港工商杯冠軍， 2016, 17 保誠網球盃單雙打冠軍， 本地聯賽前甲+隊長， 香港大專賽前隊長， 擁有ITF國際認可教練資格， 超...Football LessonSnooker LessonGolf Lesson+ 3Tuen Mun
- With technology leading the advancement of technology, the pace and requirements for the development of tennis today are quite stringent. The new-generation tennis training program ...Tennis LessonSha Tin
- Tennis Coach of Ying Wa College; 英華書院網球教練 Hkta registered Coach; 網球總會認可教練 Tennis Team Captain of City University of ...Tennis LessonSha Tin
- Thank you for your interest in my service. My surname is Zhang, who is the founder and partner of various organizations. I currently provide all ...Badminton LessonTennis LessonCauseway Bay
- Professional coaching team, providing comprehensive sports training and promoting the national sports team🤺🎾🥎🥇🏆...Baseball LessonSoftball LessonVolleyball Lesson+ 9Kwai Chung
- In the period from 2015 to 2018, I won the multi-zone age-matching awards....Tennis LessonTin Shui Wai
- Tennis LessonPrince Edward
- Vincent van de BeltJanuary 28, 2019
I'd like to highly recommend Aaron. He is very dedicated to improving my skills and and he does that in a very professional and at the same time relaxed style. Great combination if you want to learn a lot, get challenged, and have a good time!
- BRANCA LEEAugust 23, 2018
Christopher is an excellent coach, very responsible and prompt in responding to request. My 18 year old daughter arranged to have coaching with Christopher three times weekly during her summer holiday in HK and was very happy with his personal attention on skill improvement. I would highly recommend Christopher to any potential badminton players.
- Ho Ting LokAugust 31, 2018
HelloToby is definitely not a wide known service, at least to me, so I was cautious when I decided to try out a coach. Thankfully Mr Kuh was a fantastic coach and I didn't have any doubts thereafter. He pinpoints exactly where I'm going wrong down to the smallest detail and his English is phenomenal. Highly recommended
- Dionne TaiAugust 8, 2018
I'd been playing on and off for years but was frustrated hence stopped. I am impressed by Einstein’s enthusiasm and passion. He is such a detail oriented and patient coach, he is observant, thoughtful, energetic and super skilful. His lessons are structured but not dull. He explained concepts clearly which made learning so easy to grasp! Within one lesson my forehand had improved dramatically and more importantly, I’ve regained the joy of playing! Einstein is now coaching my son as well!
- Tracy WongJuly 27, 2018Auto-translated from Chinese (Traditional)show original review
Jerry is a coach with good intentions and good people. At first I thought that I was single-handed and I didn't know what to look for. But the family just gave birth to a child, but my body was soaring and I wanted to be a gym. The determination to lose weight drove me to take the first step. The goal was to wear a fine-grained tennis skirt. Jerry is a good sun and a tolerant coach, and the canal is patient and patience. And my goal has been reached. I completely enjoyed the fun of playing the waves and repaired it to the body :)
- Ramon AuJune 27, 2018
Coach Clare is very patient with kids and aroused kids’ interests to play tennis by using interactive games. My kids love playing tennis now, particularly my 10-year-old son, who has made significant progress in his tennis skills in a year’s time.