- A good teacher school has 6 branches in Hong Kong, located in Tuen Mun, Yuen Long, Tin Shui Wai, Prince Edward, Shatin and Tsuen Wan, ...Japanese Language LessonKorean Language LessonItalian Language Lesson+ 7Prince Edward
- 🔥Keep doing the best for your students! 🔺# tutoring introduction｜Free # tutoring tutor|👩🏻🎓👨🏻🎓 🔻There are more than 3000 elite tutors in my ...Russian Language LessonJapanese Language LessonKorean Language Lesson+ 8Tsim Sha Tsui
- Hello! We are Couch Potato Education, which was established in 2020. It is a 100% online teaching platform, with 24-hour class hours, and classes can ...English TutoringPrimary School TutoringKorean Language Lesson+ 14All Hong Kong
- 🇰🇷5 years teaching experience Korean language tutor NOAE 🇰🇷 －Currently providing online video program ZOOM－One-to-one Korean teaching－Korean-Chinese, Chinese-Korean listening and translation ...Korean Language LessonKorean TranslationCauseway Bay
- He has studied in Korea, has completed the 7th grade course of the University Language School and obtained the TOPIK 6th grade. He has 4 ...Korean Language LessonSha Tin
- 2019 DSE Chinese, Econ 5*, English 5 You can also teach Korean...Chinese TutoringEconomics TutoringKorean Language Lesson+ 2Remote
- Hello, I'm Ginny, I mainly teach beginners and children to teach introductory Korean. I have more than three years of experience in teaching Korean to ...Korean Language LessonRemote
- Have studied Korean for 5 years and have the Korean Language Proficiency Test Topik Grade 5. Interested in providing services to customers who need Korean ...Korean Language LessonCantonese Language LessonAcoustic Guitar Lesson+ 3Remote
- TOPIK Primary Score: 200/200 Level 2 TOPIK Intermediate and Advanced Grades: 260/200 Level 6 Currently Teaching Intermediate Courses: Introductory Course, Elementary (TOPIK I) Course...Korean Language LessonDiamond Hill
- I am currently studying for a master's degree in Korean language education at Korea University, the highest institution in South Korea, and I have obtained ...Korean Language LessonTai Po
- 黃梓聰May 17, 2022
Very easy to understand! Being able to recognize the authentic Japanese language in Japan will help me to learn Japanese in advanced school from n4! There are also interesting experiences to share in class, making it easier for students to understand!
- 陳 雨茗May 13, 2022
Teacher Wang is very kind, and can often get unexpected cultural knowledge from here
- SammiMay 2, 2022
Sir Wang is a serious teaching teacher with many years of teaching experience. At the same time, he will also provide past paper and self-made notes, which will help students to master Japanese more easily and pass the JLPT. In addition, he will point out areas that students can improve, such as pronunciation, and will give different suggestions and share different learning materials to encourage students to use Japanese more in their spare time.
- AnonymousMay 2, 2022
Mr. Wang is experienced and conscientious in teaching. I have tried Japanese tutors before, but sometimes the cultural differences and teaching methods are difficult to understand, and a lot of time is wasted. Mr. Wang's self-printed notes make the learning content easier to grasp, and also provides a lot of correct learning methods after class, which is very useful. Now there is video teaching, which is more flexible in arranging class time.
- EvaApril 30, 2022
Tommy is a great teacher. He began teaching my son Bart trumpet three years ago, and is still teaching him. Bart developed a passion for the instrument. Tommy is one of his favorite teachers.
- AnonymousApril 30, 2022
Sir, the teacher is very patient and has rich experience in Japanese teaching. Notes are detailed, clear, and easy to understand. The classroom atmosphere is relaxed, allowing students to easily absorb Japanese grammar and knowledge. 👍🏻👍🏻